Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase ink - Pending... APPROVED

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Chase ink - Pending... APPROVED

Was pending, Today found a letter that came a week ago that my employees just set aside in a pile (UGH) that asked for me to verify my EIN.
I quickly faxed that today... seems like a positive direction.
Interestingly, My Amazon Personal card was declined and my PC Banker sent in for recon (reasons stated to many accounts with Chase) but all of them are closed so that didn't make much sense either.

Both pending again.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
californiaboy935
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase ink - Pending...

Don't worry. They did the same to me, but I ended up getting a 20K limit. So not to bad.

@Creditaddict wrote:

Was pending, Today found a letter that came a week ago that my employees just set aside in a pile (UGH) that asked for me to verify my EIN.

Interestingly, My Amazon Personal card was declined and my PC Banker sent in for recon (reasons stated to many accounts with Chase) but all of them are closed so that didn't make much sense either.

Both pending again.

BofA Cash Rewards Visa $50,800 | NFCU MCPlatinum $50,000 | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa $10,000 | American Express Platinum | American Express Blue Cash Preferred $6,000 | American Express Cash $2,000 | American Express Blue Business Plus $4,000 | Apple Card Mastercard $5,500 | Discover IT Student $1,000

FICO 8 scores 03/2022
EX-680
TU-732
EQ-749
Message 2 of 12
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

I got a Invitation to apply ( 2nd one now ) in my Personal Name, with NO solid apr. Is this like a per-approval ? or if Iam over 5/24 it be auto decline.

Thank You all

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

Both pending again.

My Chase Ink Unlimited app was instantly approved for 10k.  App'd a week later for Southwest Business and received the same letter asking to verify EIN, faxed it.  a week latter no change, so called in and verified name, biz name, address, etc.  Approved 10k.  2 months later I app'd for the Ink Cash and received message app is being reviewed.  Logged into Ink account 3 days later and saw the Ink Cash added to our profile with a 25k limit.

Message 4 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Fingers crossed for you CA!!! I hope its approved! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

My guess would be marketing. Especially if your well over 5/24

I get 2 or 3 per month.

tried it twice and was shot down for 5/24 both times

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 6 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase ink - Pending... APPROVED

Logged into my Chase this morning and was poking around checking my accounts as I always do and below my checking for the one business was ink $0, I clicked on it and there it was, My approved ink and with an astounding $27,000 limit... I almost chocked!
All these years and I can’t figure out adding pic🤣😇
Message 7 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 8 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

BUSINESS CARD
Current balance
$0.00
Available credit$27,000.00

Total Credit Limit$27,000.00
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea, mine was pending approved for both my Ink cards - both times just had to re-fax my EIN certificate

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.