Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase invitation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase invitation

I already have a Chase Business card, was Preferred, then downgraded to Cash. After my app spree I'm def over a dozen inq and in the "LOL/24" so no idea why they sent me an invite. Are they trolling me?

1005399367-001.jpg

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
rbentley
Established Contributor

Re: Chase invitation

The 5/24 rule does not apply to most Chase Business cards.

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's also a Business checking promo as well, both the checking and credit offer expire on the same day, April 8th Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 14
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Joke is on you because Chase will let people in if they want to and the rules for 5/24 is based on accounts, not inquiries. If the accounts have not landed yet then you probably are still ok. I had Chase go ahead and approve me at 7/24 in the past for a Chase Freedom so YMWV. Lastly most mail offers will bypass the 5/24 rule. Overall if you want it and have the records for it then go ahead and app. Lastly Chase will do a SP on your records after a little bit to verify against any app sprees. I recommend that you are ready to deal with getting burnt because you are playing with flames.
TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The accounts hit very quickly. Like before I even received the card in the mail quick. 2 of them listed below, the other 2, PNC and USB not. So def LOL/24. TU inq at 12 including the one below.

I tried the Amazon Prime store card because it was thru Synchrony, not Chase, and free money with no spend, but...

Screenshot_2019-02-26 SYF Statement - document(16) pdf.png

Screenshot_2019-02-26 Free Credit Scores Credit Report Monitoring Credit Karma.png

Message 5 of 14
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

5/24 rule does apply to Chase business cards

However, they don’t count as one of the 5 as they are hidden

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 6 of 14
zerofire
Valued Contributor

US Bank generally takes a while to pull the report. As a result they will usually not show the HP for a bit if you apply fast enough. I have no experience with PNC but as a regional bank I think they might have something similar. Wells Fargo is part of the Big 4 US banks and Barclay's is a British Multinational so if those did not report yet I would be concerned. Big banks usually report in 1-3 days after application. Fastest known reporter is Synchrony Bank as they report immediately when you are approved.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 7 of 14
MB54
Established Member

Hello - 

I recieved the chase invitation for the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card, I have a new courier start-up business with no business credit as yet, what do you thin my chances of qualifying for this invitation offer with a 653 FICO Score with Transunion, Equifax and Experian are bit less, please advise?

MB
Message 8 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@MB54 wrote:

Hello - 

I recieved the chase invitation for the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card, I have a new courier start-up business with no business credit as yet, what do you thin my chances of qualifying for this invitation offer with a 653 FICO Score with Transunion, Equifax and Experian are bit less, please advise?

If it were me, I would try regardless of what my chances are. To be able to start out your business credit life with what I consider the best business card in the business would be great.

PS I know someone who gets invitations to apply for that card who doesn't even have a business. Meanwhile I -- who do have a business and would love to have the card -- never get an invite Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 9 of 14
MB54
Established Member

Hello - Super Contributor

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it. Based on the information that I had put out to get a good assessment of where I stand and the pathway forward based on experience of the group and you responding to my call for help. Would you recommend I these steps, see below and please add anything you feel that would be helpful.

1. Open a Chase  Business Checking Account

2. Apply for the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card

3. Personal Credit Score as of 3/24/2019: Transunion 653 - Equifax 611 - Experian 602 (credit scores result of late payments & being above 30% on overall debt currently at 44% overall utilization 

MB
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.