Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase invitation

How recent are your late payments?
Message 11 of 14
MB54
Established Member

LittleSal

Thank you for your response the most recent was in January reported in February 2019.

MB
Message 12 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@MB54 wrote:

Hello - Super Contributor

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it. Based on the information that I had put out to get a good assessment of where I stand and the pathway forward based on experience of the group and you responding to my call for help. Would you recommend I these steps, see below and please add anything you feel that would be helpful.

1. Open a Chase  Business Checking Account

2. Apply for the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card

3. Personal Credit Score as of 3/24/2019: Transunion 653 - Equifax 611 - Experian 602 (credit scores result of late payments & being above 30% on overall debt currently at 44% overall utilization 

1. I think it's a good idea to open a Chase Business Checking Account. Just make sure to get your bonus for doing so. I think it's $300 now. https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-business-total-checking-300-bonus-no-direct-deposit-required/

2. After you've done so, and set up online banking, check for an offer for the Chase Ink Preferred card. If not, ask the officer at the branch if you have any in-branch preapprovals.

3. As to whether you should apply if there are no preapprovals, that's up to you. Your scores aren't that strong, but you did receive that invitation. If it were me I'd go ahead and take a fling at it. The worst thing that could happen is you'll have wasted 1 or 2 hard pulls.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 13 of 14
MB54
Established Member

Super Contributor -

Thank for giving me so really good tips on execution steps, including the attachment information. I really appreciate you, particularly  taking your valuble time to share some good ideas and the attachment. May you continue to be blessed with knowledge to help others. You truly have made a "Deposit Into My Emotional Bank Account".

Sincerely,

MB54

MB
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.