Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check business credit report for free

tag
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Check business credit report for free

Hi,

A guy called our company today, and he gave me a link; user and pass to access business credit reports: creditsafe dot com, user: mother, pass: nature it is only good for a few hours.

Everybody is off today due to the bad weather, I was the only one in the company so I answered the phone and talked to the guy he's gona call back tomorrow; when everybody is here working then, we'll decide if we can use this service.

NS

Can no longer be accessed, the user and password have expired!

Any comments from those who got the opportunity to visit the website?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Re: Check business credit report for free

@peaceonearth wrote:

Hi,

A guy called our company today, and he gave me a link; user and pass to access business credit reports: creditsafe dot com, user: mother, pass: nature it is only good for a few hours.

Everybody is off today due to the bad weather, I was the only one in the company so I answered the phone and talked to the guy he's gona call back tomorrow; when everybody is here working then, we'll decide if we can use this service.

NS

Message 2 of 4
Ron1
Super Contributor

@peaceonearth wrote:

@peaceonearth wrote:

Hi,

NS

It couldn't find my company. I have the listing with DNB, EXP and EQ.

Ron.

Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I did it and a guy called me with code and I looked my company up and it only has 1 $1300 CL reporting... not really even sure what it is but none of the credit cards with Barclay, Citi or Wells are reporting... it seems like another D&B type business... he wanted me to pay (may be useful if I pulled other business credit but for my own, NO!)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.