Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi AA business card

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Citi AA business card

I'm considering picking up the citi AA business card. I see an offer for 50k signup. Is that about as good as it is going to get for the most part? Does citi bsuiness cards report to your personal credit report if they are in good standing?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi AA business card

That's a pretty typical offer for this card. I can't remember the last time I saw it higher. It won't report to your personal CR. This was my very first Business card and it was an instant approval - cold app.
Message 2 of 11
redpat
Senior Contributor

No they don't report.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 3 of 11
red259
Super Contributor

I just got an offer on my amex business spg that if i spend 5k they will give me 5k additional and the another 5k they will give me 5k more for a total of 10k extra over next four and a half months. Makes the amex spg a 2 pt per dollar spent if i hit spend requirements, so maybe i will make that my main card for everything but 5x chase categories.

;
Message 4 of 11
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@red259 wrote:

I'm considering picking up the citi AA business card. I see an offer for 50k signup. Is that about as good as it is going to get for the most part? Does citi bsuiness cards report to your personal credit report if they are in good standing?

The standard offer is usually only 30K miles, so the 50K is an added bonus. The business card will place a HP on your personal credit report(s), but the account won't appear unless it becomes delinquent.

Citi only has two public offers available for business - the AA card, and as of June 20th the new Costco card.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you apply for both the business and personal version of the AA card?

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you apply for both the business and personal version of the AA card?

Yes but not at same time.  Citi requires 8 days between applications.  

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got approved for Citi Business/AAadvntage card couple of days back with low ridiculous SL $1,500. My total CL of all 5 personal cards is $110K with available balance of more than $100K, not sure the reason behind such low CL approval. Will try recon for higher SL and if they doesn't approve, might as well close the card.

EQ: 745

EX: 748

TU: 736

Message 9 of 11
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got approved for Citi Business/AAadvntage card couple of days back with low ridiculous SL $1,500. My total CL of all 5 personal cards is $110K with available balance of more than $100K, not sure the reason behind such low CL approval. Will try recon for higher SL and if they doesn't approve, might as well close the card.

EQ: 745

EX: 748

TU: 736

That does seem low. I can tell you I was at my ceiling with citi and my personal cards. However, when I applied for the citi AA card they gave me a 30k line. This is my only citi business card though. 

;
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.