Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Costco Biz Card $25k SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Costco Biz Card $25k SL

Just cold app'd the costco biz card. $25k SL. 17.24% apr. Tried to upload image, but file is to big it says. Have 3 other cards with them already. They are my oldest creditor, with 12 and 14 year old accounts. Scores around 780 on all three bureaus.  Very surprised on the limit. As the other Citi cards are my lowest limits. My AA biz card started at $2,000 and is now at whopping $2,500 or so after a year. The LLC is 18 months old or so. Has a few credit cards on it that report. Maybe two net 30s. And a Experian A rating, according to nav.com. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Costco Biz Card $25k SL

Awesome!  I'd be interested in that card, but I have no interest in a Costco membership and you need one to app.

Message 2 of 5
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Congrats @Johnny2Cheap! That is a HUGE SL for Citi. Great scores too!

I noticed you also have the Sam's MC...have you ever asked for a CLI with Synchrony? Looks like you won't need one with Costco CitiSmiley Happy

bizcredit11

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I always ask for CLIs from Synchrony. My personal Sams MC has grown well. The biz one not so much.

Message 4 of 5
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

BIG  CONGRATS  on your Citi Costco Business Card approval, the MASSIVE SL, and Thanks for the DPs!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.