cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi backed business card - Approved $2.5k no PG

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi backed business card no PG - still need SS?

@Anonymous wrote:

They do pull your personal credit. That's how they identity you, are you. They don't hard pull you, its a soft pull. Not every bank soft pulls your credit bureau report though. Some will pull Lexis Nexis to identify you. It depends on the bank. But they have to pull from somewhere it just does not appear as a hard pull. The Patriot Act doesn't say specifically how banks should identity you. Since lenders already have relationships with the big 3 they just find it more convenient. I had a credit union try to pull Sagestream for identity purposes.

I suppose they have to in some fashion but not enough to focus on 3 CA's and 8 CO's from 2014.  I am fairly sure that if I did PG this, I would have been denied after a hard pull with score and god forbid a manual review.  Same with Sam's Club approval from the day earlier as there are two Sync CO's sitting there for all to see.  Both seemed to pull EX biz as a side note.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.