Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi will do another HP?

tag
Swatch
Frequent Contributor

Citi will do another HP?

For a business cc application, will they do another HP once 3 months have elapsed? It's not been 3 months yet, but it will be by the time they receive my next documentation.

They had asked me for documentation, and I sent them what I had, and they sent me another letter asking for documentation. I sent some but it's apparently not enough, so they texted me that I was declined and send another letter. But the letter says that I can still send them documents.

My problem is that I don't want another HP from them, so I'm going to drop the application unless I get some good news here.

I do AZEO.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi will do another HP?

If the UW team determines that the application has lapsed for too long from the original HP review, there is the potential for a 2nd HP, especially if it was declined a 2nd time. This typically happens when the application data becomes 'stale' from the time of initial review, usually between 30-60 days. If you're approaching the 90 day mark, I would expect the HP. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.