Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select Approval

tag
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select Approval

You've been approved for a CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® with an initial credit limit of $3,000.

APR 24.99%

Not the best terms or credit limit, but these seem to be my limits for business credit cards.

I'll update once I know what they pulled. I I haven't received any alerts yet oddly.

edit: I called twice and they won't expedite the card. Any have recent experience with them expediting? They said they won't expedite new cards.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select Approval

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 2 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

congrats on @randomguy1 and Dps you can share being how many Hp's approx on each bureau in the last 12 months along with new accounts in last 6/12 months as well.. thanks as been thinking about this card, but citi has been tightening up recently and dont want to get denied for what i consider a sillly reason.

Message 3 of 10
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

congrats on @randomguy1 and Dps you can share being how many Hp's approx on each bureau in the last 12 months along with new accounts in last 6/12 months as well.. thanks as been thinking about this card, but citi has been tightening up recently and dont want to get denied for what i consider a sillly reason.

Looks like they only pulled EQ. 

0/12 new credit accounts. 
1 mortgage account that just showed up

Inquiries:

3/6 (all mortgage pulls)

4/12 (all mortgage pulls)

10/24 

Accounts on CR:

0/12

4/24 

I opened 4 business cards in last 3 months. 

EQ9: 765 (I believe they pull EQ9 based on other data points)

EQ8: 744

Message 4 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the info so you have been pretty good and business credit obviosuly doesnt report so citi cant see..  I think I will hold off as yes they usually pull EQ and EQ busines for business cards being citi. Thanks for info though!

Message 5 of 10
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Thanks for the info so you have been pretty good and business credit obviosuly doesnt report so citi cant see..  I think I will hold off as yes they usually pull EQ and EQ busines for business cards being citi. Thanks for info though!

Anytime! The mortgage process definitely has me garden for a bit! 

Now if I can only get Barclays Business to approve me... Don't think I'll try them again for at least 6-12 months. After my Uber Visa it's been rejections for over a year (3 diff times). 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratz!

$3K was all Citi gave me on this card as well despite having 3X that CL on my personal card. Which honestly is fine as I don't typically spend more than that and i'ts not like I'm gonna carry a balance on a 24% card anyway.

Message 7 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@randomguy1 wrote:

You've been approved for a CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard® with an initial credit limit of $3,000.

APR 24.99%

Not the best terms or credit limit, but these seem to be my limits for business credit cards.

I'll update once I know what they pulled. I I haven't received any alerts yet oddly.

edit: I called twice and they won't expedite the card. Any have recent experience with them expediting? They said they won't expedite new cards.

They can expedite certain cards, but not this one.

Message 8 of 10
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@randomguy1 wrote:

APR 24.99%

They can expedite certain cards, but not this one.

Thanks for the clarification. Was hoping for a card before BF as I met the spend on my other cards a little earlier than expected.

Message 9 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.