Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select - Instant Approval $20k SL

tag
eg2222
Valued Member

CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select - Instant Approval $20k SL

Just wanted to shoot an update out. I was purchasing an airline ticket through American Airlines and of course the option to apply for their CitiBusiness AAdvatage was there. I unfroze my personal reports and applied. Instant approval with $20k limit (5k made available immediately with temporary #, CCV, and exp date to be able to complete the purchase). Funny thing is I have not seen and inquiries hit my personal despite unfreezing them. I do have a personal Citi DC so is it possible it was SP or is it just a matter of time for the HP to come? I don't really care either way just curious!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select - Instant Approval $20k SL

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 8
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Nice!  Let us know who they pull if they do pull.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 3 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 4 of 8
eg2222
Valued Member

@spiritcraft1  Yep...they hit Equifax with a HP (not a big deal and I was expecting it when I applied). It showed up on MyFico today but showed a date of yesterday which is when I applied. I knew it was too good to be true...lol!

Message 5 of 8
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 8
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval. Enjoy those miles!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!

Could you share some more dp's, It can help with my app, I ave been planning to get a citi Select Business CC for sometimes.

I don't have any of their CC for now But I have a business checking account for 2+ years.

Thanks in advance. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.