Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Mastercard Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Mastercard Approval

Apped for this back on 4/23 right after I got back from Disney and an AA flight. Got an a please call us message which I did and they said it just needed further processing on their end and that I'd hear from them if they needed anything. Sounded promising. Called every couple days and was told still processing. Have just let it run it's course the past couple days. Today the application status site couldn't find the app so I called again. A couple minutes on hold and app finalized and approved. Wasn't expecting this SL though. Second CitiBusiness approval with a five figure limit. A couple years ago I though I was blacklisted for sure. 

CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard Approval 5-2-17.PNG

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Mastercard Approval

Congrats n the approval and nice limit.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.. that's a nice limit..
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats n the approval

Can you give any data point? What did they pull, Thank You

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approvved  EX Fico 8 , 765  - 8 INQ 

Application Status

CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select®Congratulations, you have been approved for a CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® on 05-22-2017. Your welcome kit and card(s) will arrive in the mail within 2 weeks of the above date at the address you provided. Upon arrival, follow the instructions on the security sticker to confirm receipt and activate your card for immediate use.

Account Details:

Credit Card:          CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select®
Initial Credit Limit: $14700

Purchase APR:Prime rate + 12.49%, currently 16.49%
Balance Transfer Fee:The transaction fee for Balance Transfers is 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, $5 minimum.

Message 5 of 11
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the huge CL!

I just downgraded my Citi Business AA to the Thank You point card that's not posted on their website and only available as a conversion or in branches.

The first year is a no-brainer. With the devaluations, keeping the card after the first year may or may not be worth it.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

Congrats on the huge CL!

I just downgraded my Citi Business AA to the Thank You point card that's not posted on their website and only available as a conversion or in branches.

The first year is a no-brainer. With the devaluations, keeping the card after the first year may or may not be worth it.

https://www.thankyou.com/cms/thankyou/tc.page

is it this one you got?? that has rotating 3x categories????

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know if there are any other Citi business cards? I know the site only shows that.

I find it odd that that's their only offering thought considering their personal card offerings are fairly broad and comprehensive and competitive.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's the CitiBusiness Costco Visa as well but that the only two that I know of. 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forgot about that but yes.

I think it's bizarre.

Why on earth not offer other business cards? It's so weird...
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.