cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens CC and BLOC. Update: Denied

socalchef00
Contributor

Citizens CC and BLOC. Update: Denied

I see alot of people going for this CC and BLOC for their businesses and everyone says its a SP. Has anyone ever had it not be a SP and get dinged with a HP?

I don't want to add any more inquiries to what I already have personally but would like to start establishing my business credit and this CC and BLOC would be a fantastic addition

TransUnion FicoScore 8 : 815 | EquiFax FicoScore 9 : 794 | Experian FicoScore 8 : 771
Total Credit Limit Of : $360,650 | Avg Cr Age : 6 Yrs., Oldest card : 18 years, Youngest card : 1 Month
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: Citizens CC and BLOC

Citizen's is a true SP business card for me but your YEMV.

I had to submit business bank statements and state resale certificate to get approved.

Message 2 of 11
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: Citizens CC and BLOC

@socalchef00 Try out the new fintech banks that will lend (charge cards) solely based on EIN, income statements, bank statements, bank account links and never pulls your personal credit - always a SP:

Divvy, Brex, Capital On Tap, Torpago, Rho, Kleer, Corpay.....

Lots of YT videos on what each issuer looks for and how to apply.

Message 3 of 11
socalchef00
Contributor

Everyday Citizens Bank MC and BLOC denial

Darn it. 

Got denied for both due to business industry is ineligible for the lender credit product.

Sometimes it sucks have a so called risky business.

I guess on to the next one.

TransUnion FicoScore 8 : 815 | EquiFax FicoScore 9 : 794 | Experian FicoScore 8 : 771
Total Credit Limit Of : $360,650 | Avg Cr Age : 6 Yrs., Oldest card : 18 years, Youngest card : 1 Month
Message 4 of 11
Goos
Regular Contributor

Re: Everyday Citizens Bank MC and BLOC denial

How long was the process and was there a way to check progress ? I applied and I'm under review had to upload my driver's licence . 

Message 5 of 11
socalchef00
Contributor

Was about 2-3 business days from submission of each

Message 6 of 11
URHomeInvestments
Valued Member

What business is "risky" for this credit card and line of credit product? 

Message 7 of 11
socalchef00
Contributor

@URHomeInvestments wrote:

What business is "risky" for this credit card and line of credit product? 

Educator in the stock market Smiley Very Happy 

Message 8 of 11
socalchef00
Contributor

Citizens CC and BLOC for a sole prop?

Has anyone with a Sole Prop with an EIN ever applied for the Citizens CC and/or BLOC and still only have a SP done on their personal report?

I saw the application has a section for EIN even for the sole prop's but I'm curious to know if anyone got approved w/o a HP ?

Message 9 of 11
fm92555
Contributor

Re: Citizens CC and BLOC for a sole prop?

In case you didn't know, sole props can have an EIN if they have employees. But the IRS is only supposed to give you 1 EIN no matter how many different businesses you have.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.