Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens CC and BLOC. Update: Denied

tag
socalchef00
Regular Contributor

Citizens CC and BLOC. Update: Denied

I see alot of people going for this CC and BLOC for their businesses and everyone says its a SP. Has anyone ever had it not be a SP and get dinged with a HP?

I don't want to add any more inquiries to what I already have personally but would like to start establishing my business credit and this CC and BLOC would be a fantastic addition

TransUnion FicoScore 8 : 800 | EquiFax FicoScore 9 : 813 | Experian FicoScore 8 : 760
Total Credit Limit Of : $374,650 | Avg Cr Age : 6 Yrs., Oldest card : 18 years, Youngest card : 2 Month
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: Citizens CC and BLOC

Citizen's is a true SP business card for me but your YEMV.

I had to submit business bank statements and state resale certificate to get approved.

Message 2 of 11
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: Citizens CC and BLOC

@socalchef00 Try out the new fintech banks that will lend (charge cards) solely based on EIN, income statements, bank statements, bank account links and never pulls your personal credit - always a SP:

Divvy, Brex, Capital On Tap, Torpago, Rho, Kleer, Corpay.....

Lots of YT videos on what each issuer looks for and how to apply.

Message 3 of 11
socalchef00
Regular Contributor

Everyday Citizens Bank MC and BLOC denial

Darn it. 

Got denied for both due to business industry is ineligible for the lender credit product.

Sometimes it sucks have a so called risky business.

I guess on to the next one.

TransUnion FicoScore 8 : 800 | EquiFax FicoScore 9 : 813 | Experian FicoScore 8 : 760
Total Credit Limit Of : $374,650 | Avg Cr Age : 6 Yrs., Oldest card : 18 years, Youngest card : 2 Month
Message 4 of 11
Goos
Regular Contributor

Re: Everyday Citizens Bank MC and BLOC denial

How long was the process and was there a way to check progress ? I applied and I'm under review had to upload my driver's licence . 

Message 5 of 11
socalchef00
Regular Contributor

Was about 2-3 business days from submission of each

Message 6 of 11
URHomeInvestments
Regular Contributor

What business is "risky" for this credit card and line of credit product? 

Message 7 of 11
socalchef00
Regular Contributor

@URHomeInvestments wrote:

What business is "risky" for this credit card and line of credit product? 

Educator in the stock market Smiley Very Happy 

Message 8 of 11
socalchef00
Regular Contributor

Citizens CC and BLOC for a sole prop?

Has anyone with a Sole Prop with an EIN ever applied for the Citizens CC and/or BLOC and still only have a SP done on their personal report?

I saw the application has a section for EIN even for the sole prop's but I'm curious to know if anyone got approved w/o a HP ?

Message 9 of 11
fm92555
Regular Contributor

Re: Citizens CC and BLOC for a sole prop?

In case you didn't know, sole props can have an EIN if they have employees. But the IRS is only supposed to give you 1 EIN no matter how many different businesses you have.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.