cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining business and personal CL on Citi?

tag
MrCollector
Regular Contributor

Combining business and personal CL on Citi?

Picked up the CitiBusiness Platinum Select a bit ago when they announced the 70K SUB, and I'm wondering if I'll be able to move the CL to my personal Platinum Select once Citi allows me to transfer CLs after the card has been open for a year. Does anyone have experience with this? 

760 (TU) 755 (EX) 740 (EQ)

Chase Sapphire Reserve | Hilton Aspire | Amex EveryDay | World of Hyatt | Aviator Red | AAdvantage Platinum Select | Citi Premier | United Mileage Plus | Discover It
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Combining business and personal CL on Citi?

@MrCollector wrote:

Picked up the CitiBusiness Platinum Select a bit ago when they announced the 70K SUB, and I'm wondering if I'll be able to move the CL to my personal Platinum Select once Citi allows me to transfer CLs after the card has been open for a year. Does anyone have experience with this? 

I don't know, but I don't think so.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Combining business and personal CL on Citi?

As mentioned, not doable.

Upon approval (if application is pending), there's more flexibility to allocate CLs based on total or aggregate exposure. Once the account is set up, no comingling would be allowed between biz and personal lines.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.