Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Business Credit Cards

tag
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Comenity Business Credit Cards

Does anyone know if Comenity offers any type of BUSINESS Credit or Credit Card?

I know about the 'invite' only Google Adwords Credit Card by them...

I thought they had a business Discver thru truvalue but i can't find any information online anymore

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Comenity Business Credit Cards

I believe they have OSH Commercial.

Message 2 of 36
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

I believe they have OSH Commercial.

oh I'm wrong, that is a Sync card as I look at the paper application to fax in.

Message 3 of 36
direct007
Established Member

As of 11/4/14, Comenity is offering the BJ's Perks Business Mastercard available to members of BJ's Wholesale Club.

They have a non-pg business card available to businesses that qualify.

More info is available at:  https://d.comenity.net/info/bjs/

Message 4 of 36
centurioncredit
Valued Member

Just applied over the phone no pg, customer service rep said i will get the response in the mail!!! The waiting game........

EXP 630
EQ.603
TU.646
Amex blue $6k, Boa $300 (secure since 8/14), Macys $2600, C1 Platinum $1k, C1 QS $3500, Credit one $1k, Discover $1250
Message 5 of 36
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Call tomorrow and can get status usually
Message 6 of 36
centurioncredit
Valued Member

Just called and rep said the application still in process and they do not give a decision over the phone. I will get a response in the mail 7-10 days. Rep sound it helpful until place me on hold and then the tone decline. I heard lots of people get a surprise in the mail but dont know if I will get any surprise in the mail. Business has credit I believe but dont know how the credit is. Business credit today, exxon 3k, capital one 1k, tmobile, quill, local distributors $2500k, 5 years in biz. applied with no pg.

EXP 630
EQ.603
TU.646
Amex blue $6k, Boa $300 (secure since 8/14), Macys $2600, C1 Platinum $1k, C1 QS $3500, Credit one $1k, Discover $1250
Message 7 of 36
centurioncredit
Valued Member

Called last night and rep tells me, they couldnt verify the phone number. I have 2 business number which is one per county and have a website which I provided to the rep to check but rep said sorry at this time you will get a letter in the mail and try again in 60 days. I was trying to get it with NO PG because of my score. Is there any other option for a biz card with or without pg with my score?

EXP 630
EQ.603
TU.646
Message 8 of 36
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

I have a 10K Limit NO PG on the MC @ 15.24% APR

It let us charge 16K last month *6K over the REVOLVE Limit...)

The Minimum Payment was $160 for revolve and 6,000 for NPSL

So they payment is 1% on revolve

Good to know!

Most Business Cards are normally 8.5% Minimum Payment (not that we plan on revolving for a long time... but can help in cash flow tight situations

Message 9 of 36
centurioncredit
Valued Member

Is there a Recon number for Comenity? I cant believe it wasnt approved for phone number verification.

EXP 630
EQ.603
TU.646
Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.