Company Cards with and without PG I applied for

tag
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

Company Cards with and without PG I applied for

Staples. Needs PG

Home Depot Needs PG

Wawa Gas Fleet Card Approved NO PG Needed

Amazon Im still waiting. I dont know if PG is needed. I got no email or letter yet

Amex Business a no go even though I have a Zync. I did not PC.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
dmbtay
Regular Contributor

Re: Company Cards with and without PG I applied for

FYI all AMEX business cards require PG...they mainly approve based on your personal credit.

Message 2 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

Staples. Needs PG

Home Depot Needs PG

Amazon Im still waiting. I dont know if PG is needed. I got no email or letter yet

Do you currently have anything on your business credit file with EQ and D&B?

Staples does not always require PG, just more these days then past.

Same with Home Depot - not always PG

Amazon not PG all time.

Amex as other stated, always PG.

Wait 6 months with your zync then try again...

Message 3 of 10
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Brian_Trying_700 wrote:

Staples. Needs PG

Home Depot Needs PG

Do you currently have anything on your business credit file with EQ and D&B?

Staples does not always require PG, just more these days then past.

Same with Home Depot - not always PG

Amazon not PG all time.

Amex as other stated, always PG.

Wait 6 months with your zync then try again...

Currently I have none on my Experian report. Scoring rank is a 48 which shows a medium risk. I think Im going to have to PG a card or two. I'm in garden mode till next April. Staples call me a couple of question along with company net. They need a PG because our net isnt over 1million. I really dont want to Buy a D&B # for $875.00 either. Home Depot 4 days ago sent me a sheet for a PG also. Amazon didnt reply yet. What to do.

Garden mode till 11/19/2013 Amex Zync 500 H-L I Discover More 1750 I Capital One Rewards 1750 I Barclay Apple 1500 I Macys 2000 I Orchard 400 I Walmart 2000 I Chase Freedom 1500 I Lowes 1K l Barclay NFL 1K l Wright Express gas 2500 l PayPal Debit MasterCard BusinessCard $ ?
Message 4 of 10
RonelTek

You may not need to buy a D&B,  thanks to this forum, after establishing my personal credit, i wanted to go ahead and establish my business credit. and have been successful so far. i started with Net 30 accounts and slowly progressed up. NO PG needed. my D&B Number was automatically created when one of my tradelines reported to them. so why pay D&B while it can be done for free

Message 5 of 10
Brian_Trying_700
Frequent Contributor

@RonelTek wrote:

You may not need to buy a D&B,  thanks to this forum, after establishing my personal credit, i wanted to go ahead and establish my business credit. and have been successful so far. i started with Net 30 accounts and slowly progressed up. NO PG needed. my D&B Number was automatically created when one of my tradelines reported to them. so why pay D&B while it can be done for free

Thats great. I had no idea they wouuld create a D&B #. If you dont mind me asking what net 30 accounts report? I just got Wawa gas fleet cards. I wonder if they will report.

Message 6 of 10
RonelTek

There are many but are sometimes hard to find, i started with

1.Chevron

2.Demco

3.Quill

buy a few items form the 3 ranging from 50 to 100 for like 4months to build an solid tradeline, and then i moved up to staples,tech depot and home depot  after. all 3 do report to D&B.

Business credit is slow at first,but  once its get moving then its better with time, and most of the net30 account i posted here are already listed here in the forum.

Message 7 of 10
stylz2bloved
New Visitor

I have some vendors that i've been dealing with for years that come into my salon but they don't report to D&B so therefore I don't have any business credit.  I just recently established credit with Quill but I haven't received my first bill yet.  How can I get established so that I can get other business credit.  Staples, Home Depot, and Lowes all declined my credit app.  Any suggestions??

Message 8 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

These days it's hard to get credit credit outside of something with vendors without pg.
Can you pg?
I'd get a chase ink, capital one spark is easy credit
Message 9 of 10
stylz2bloved
New Visitor

no personal credit is horrible so i guess i'll just have to be patient but i don't know how i will be able to build credit without credit

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.