Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Building Services

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Building Services

Hello to all. I am new here but have a question. Does anyone here have experience with the Credit Building Service AFT Credit? 

Are these services legitimate? 

Do they actually help to Streamoine building business credit?

Do you feel(or know from personal experience) that they are scams?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Credit Building Services

I'm not familiar with this service, but what are they going to do that you can't do?

Are they using someone else' accounts to piggy back your company to build credit that you don't really have? is that even possible with business credit?

If you have accounts and they just don't report, you can pay D&B for there builder program and add accounts yourself to establish credit. 

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

They say they have established relationships with companies for beginning trade lines,etc. The company handles all the set ups.

Sounds kind of like bull but was checking to see if anyone has experience with them first hand or not.

I am starting from scratch once again after divorce and the like. No lines at all right now.

Message 3 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I was noticing "recent approvals" to the right they show and I have ALL OF THEM except a LOC line.

I feel like I could get a LOC line if my corporation could show more yearly money.

Start small with some net 30 or staples and after that you can continue on to other accounts. 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have bad personal credit right now after the divorce and a couple other issues. Mostly just am working to get some of the old stuff off my credit report and that will help my score a lot.

Just now started looking around to get ideas on building business credit. I have always worked for myself but never built business credit and never incorporated.

Message 5 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

you will have to start by incorporating. you need EIN number to build business credit. and you will have to start with a net 30 that reports to be able to build such a brand new business.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking to set up an LLC for the company as soon as possible.

Where is the best place you know of to start for the NET30 accounts?

Thank you very much for your time, I truly appreciate your answers.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been using this helpful website... https://www.businessfinance.com/Access/ It shows you what to do from the beginning and is really really helpful!
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the responses. If anyone else has anything to add please feel free to do so.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would put them in the scam list...because i can't find any information on them good or bad. And that's never a good sign. Tread carefully

King

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.