Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Union Business Cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Union Business Cards

So I know that most of the big banks don't report business cards to personal credit reports, and nor does NFCU, but what about other credit unions?  I've noticed more and more credit unions offering business credit cards.  Does anyone have any experience with a credit union business card that doesn't report to personal credit?  Thanks..

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Union Business Cards

@Anonymous wrote:

So I know that most of the big banks don't report business cards to personal credit reports, and nor does NFCU, but what about other credit unions?  I've noticed more and more credit unions offering business credit cards.  Does anyone have any experience with a credit union business card that doesn't report to personal credit?  Thanks..

Sorry, but I don't have any experience...  yet.  Reporting of business cards on a personal credit report is more of an anomaly than the norm, hence why people who want their business cards to now show up on their personal credit report stay clear of Capital One and Discover. While most cards will require a PG and an inquiry on the personal credit report, usually your personal credit is separate from the business credit as long as the business maintains its credit standing.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 2 of 3
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Union Business Cards

@Anonymous wrote:

Have you applied for any business credit cards through your credit union? Curious minds would like to know...

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.