Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D&B Scores and Ratings update or no?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

D&B Scores and Ratings update or no?

Does the scores/ratings on the left ever "update" as the alerts are saying theres changes, its not reflected on the "change/last date changed"

IMG_1112.jpg

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Rgudino1717
Contributor

Re: D&B Scores and Ratings update or no?

Yes on the paydex one it will change to improved. For me that section changed to improved a month or two after the alert of a paydex score increase
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rgudino1717 wrote:
Yes on the paydex one it will change to improved. For me that section changed to improved a month or two after the alert of a paydex score increase

Cool man.  Wasnt sure if had to pay just to see the status update lol.

Appreciate the insight 

Message 3 of 15
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Has not been my experience with D&B. You will not see your Paydex score without paying for D&B credit builder or say nav.com. I choose to pay for neither. If you pay your bills early or on time you will earn an 80+ Paydex. I use Experian Biz @$179/year to monitor biz credit. iupdate is free. Equifax Biz is a mess, but you can now see a delayed report through Nav. Even the Experian Biz report is delayed through Nav and that's why I choose not to use it. You are able to update your Nav report twice a month. 

Your D&B rating will only show if you submit your tax returns.

The other ratings will show improved or good.

iupdate.jpg

Message 4 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

THANK YOU!!!! I followed your advice and I was able to pickup a 3 tl's without pg. Now have 5.  So I just wanted to Thank you for this info. I was able to obtain reports/scores and establish business credit really quickly.

Your advice helped me so much:

@bizcredit11 wrote:

If you pay your bills early or on time you will earn an 80+ Paydex.  (I finally got a score 81..took three months to get a history and score)

I use Experian Biz @$179/year to monitor biz credit. (I did this too.....very helpful)

Equifax Biz is a mess (can't even get in to order for more than a week now but NAV gives me my score and some details),

but you can now see a delayed report through Nav 

You are able to update your Nav report twice a month. (I got this also, and call every 14 days)

Thanks!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 5 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does the scores/ratings on the left ever "update" as the alerts are saying theres changes, its not reflected on the "change/last date changed"

Have you gotten any updates or scores?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 6 of 15
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Good work Laura!

Way to take action and get it done.

Keep it going.

bizcredit11

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great thread ... think I just got an education on D & B. They have been annoying so I just ignored them and walked away! Good to know.
Message 8 of 15
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Dinosaur! D&B is annoying especially when they call and try to sell you.

I have spoken with 1 CSR that has been helpful. Got my Amazon Net 55 account finally reporting last year after many months.

I would never buy their services, but it's helpful to build your D&B, Experian Biz(most important), and Equifax Biz (least important-messy).

Separating your business and personal just makes you more lendable/valuable.

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm curious how long it takes for Amex Biz cards to report, been waiting for what seems like an eternity. I'd like at least the one card to report before I try to open Amazon Biz , Quill or Grainger.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.