Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG

tag
titancylinder
Regular Contributor

Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG

Hey Guys

Just thought I'd mention I was approved for the Dell Business Credit only 5000. But, meh, it was for the tradeline anyways--we tend to pay cash with all of our Dell Orders.

Around this time last year I was declined. So I'm happy. This month, we spent about 62000 dollars with Dell ---but I don't think Webbank tracks any of those metrics.

Dell_approved.png

Coming Soon
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Dell Business Credit Approved NOPG

@titancylinder wrote:

Hey Guys

Just thought I'd mention I was approved for the Dell Business Credit only 5000. But, meh, it was for the tradeline anyways--we tend to pay cash with all of our Dell Orders.

Around this time last year I was declined. So I'm happy. This month, we spent about 62000 dollars with Dell ---but I don't think Webbank tracks any of those metrics.

Dell_approved.png

Congrats !!

I can't recall my interest rate when I had a Dell account but it was up there.

I doubt I would have used it for 62k in purchases.

For that I would use a lower interest CC and get the points or the rewards and just buy like one item through Dell credit to get it to report.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!  I app'd my 15 month old LLC for this card a couple of months ago and was also approved for 5k credit line.  The rate is pretty whacked, but don't plan on carrying a balance.

Message 3 of 11
titancylinder
Regular Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:

@titancylinder wrote:

Hey Guys

Dell_approved.png

Congrats !!

I can't recall my interest rate when I had a Dell account but it was up there.

I doubt I would have used it for 62k in purchases.

For that I would use a lower interest CC and get the points or the rewards and just buy like one item through Dell credit to get it to report.

I wouldn't carry a balance anyways on business orders that big. However, some people don't know but when you finance with DBC (I believe you also have to buy ProSupport for 4 years, or Pro Support Plus (any number of years), you get 10% back when you finance. 6% back if you don't finance and you add PSP/PS (4 years). I really like Dells rewards structure. It sucks you can't turn it into raw cash directly. But I still benefit by charging a customer xyz and just using my rewards to pay for it. 

Coming Soon
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval!  I app'd my 15 month old LLC for this card a couple of months ago and was also approved for 5k credit line.  The rate is pretty whacked, but don't plan on carrying a balance.

How was your TL profile at the time of the app? Any prior purchases?

Message 5 of 11
titancylinder
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

How was your TL profile at the time of the app? Any prior purchases?

I've been a Dell Member since 2017 + over 250,000 dollars in spend with Dell since 2017. But that had no reason for Web Bank's approval. I was denied around this time last year. Honestly, I'm not really sure. I push 10-20k/m+ through my capital one business card, which was my only business tradeline besides Quill. Now Circle K fleet and Dell.

I reached out to Experian Business to pull my report and they say they can't find my business in their database. Shrugs.

LLC has been alive since 2017. Previous company was required by the courts to be dissolved due to a medical bill induced bankruptcy. 

Coming Soon
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for the revive but I was just looking to pre order the new Alienware R11 so I figured I'll submit Buisness credit app...

the didn't ask for PG not even my last 4 of SSN for soft pull...they just approved me for 20k SL  0_o

to the best of my knowledge the only thing on my Buisness credit is my Cap1 spark

thx Dell...I guess. 

Message 7 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 8 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval.

Message 9 of 11
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Well that is a nice come back in 1 years time.  Congratulations on the approval!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.