Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dell Business Credit

tag
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Dell Business Credit

I applied today and was approved for $7,500 with no PG. Does anyone know who they report to?

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

Re: Dell Business Credit

Did you apply online? I haven't been able to get that application to work for weeks.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 2 of 4
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Yes I applied online. Their website is EXTREMELY glitchy. Also, it was a huge pain to try and get someone on the phone that could understand that I wanted to get my account number from my recent approval.

It was a very strange process. You get approved but at that point it seems that you aren't quite fully approved until you make your first purchase with the credit line and choose a pin and accept the terms and conditions. I ended up being able to get my account number after about 25 minutes on the phone with a rep that had to run through all of my info from the app, read me the terms and conditions in its entirety, and let me choose a pin number for the account. The call quality was pretty terrible and the reps were are very difficult for me to understand. Before reaching one that could/would help me I was transferred back and forth between consumer financing and business several times because I don't think they understood why I was calling.

I'm hoping it reports to at least D&B since it was such a huge pain.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 3 of 4
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Reports to Experian

You can apply for Net 30 terms too DNB Reporting

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.