Delta Amex Gold business: approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta Amex Gold business: approved

Hello All,
Been lurking for a while.
Love the atmosphere on this site.
One of a few remaing cards that I want is the Amex business Delta Gold.
What sign up bonus should I hold out for?
----------------
I ended up applying. Applied over the phone hoping to make best case without saying anything that is incorrect.
Approved. All new credit. Nothing reallocated from personal revolvers.
I am now over $35,000 when I total personal and business revolvers, without any 4506-t.
If you call, I doubt the customer service rep. can directly influence the approval, but he or she definitely wants you to apply. However, I do not mean to imply any presurre.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Delta Amex Gold business

Hi and welcome! Glad to have you, and hope you stick around! Smiley Happy

Im just now getting back in with Amex, and most definitely not too familiar with them anymore...especially on the biz side, but I feel sure one of our seasoned posters will chime in before too long with great advice for you! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Delta Amex Gold business

My spend offer was 30k Sky miles points for 2k in spend and a 50.00 credit for Delta a purchase in those same 90 days. I didnt think it got better than that.

Edited to correct info

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.