Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied For Dell But Approved For Apple No PG

tag
Scott_S
Regular Contributor

Denied For Dell But Approved For Apple No PG

CIT Bank is the lender/underwriter for the Dell Business Credit Card & Apple Equipment Lease.  My LLC has been denied twice for the Dell Card but Approved instantly for 10k Apple Lease.  You'd think the underwriting would be similar considering it's the same bank and the same products, but given my personal preference on equipment I'm actually glad Dell denied me, because I wouldn't have apply with Apple had Dell approved my application and I'm pretty happy to be getting a few new MACS for the office....

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Denied For Dell But Approved For Apple No PG

Dell has really tightened up in the last few years and seem to ask a lot of people to PG (myself included).  You're probably better off with Apple anyways Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

CIT Bank no longer handles Dell. Web Bank handles Dell now. CIT used to sell the accounts off to Web Bank but I think Web Bank has the whole portfolio now.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 3 of 12
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Where did you apply?  Link?

Message 4 of 12
Scott_S
Regular Contributor

@JTC403 wrote:

Where did you apply?  Link?

I'm not sure why, but everytime I test the link I posted, it doesn't work...  Google Apple Business Lease or financing and you should find the link....

Message 5 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Did you apply for 0% within 60 days or 12-48 month?

I don't see an option to even give an EIN number just your social at the end... how did you apply with no PG?

Message 6 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Just kidding... I simply left my social off and clicked submit... it went pending and 30 seconds later I received an email:

Congratulations!
XXX, LLC has been approved to finance up to $7,500.00.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did the same thing got approved for 15k, but I called a few months later they don't report to DnB, do you guys know if they report to EQ or EX ?
Message 8 of 12
Scott_S
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I did the same thing got approved for 15k, but I called a few months later they don't report to DnB, do you guys know if they report to EQ or EX ?

No Sure If They Report, But When I Received The Docusign Paperwork They Asked For My EIN & They Wrote "Not Needed" On The PG Section.  Even If They Don't Report, I'm Still Happy To Have New Equipment For The Business That I Didn't Have To PG The Financing.....

Message 9 of 12
Scott_S
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Did you apply for 0% within 60 days or 12-48 month?

I don't see an option to even give an EIN number just your social at the end... how did you apply with no PG?

I Chose 36 Month $1 Buyout.  I Also Ended Up Not Spending As Much As I Has Originally Submitted Paperwork For, So They Sent An Addendum Indicating The New Payment Amount And The Order Was Placed....  I Was Approved For 10k, But Ended Up Spending 5k, So I Have Room For Future Purchases If I Need Something.....

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.