Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied Lowes

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied Lowes

I am looking on maybe getting a phone number that I can talk to someone about being denied with Lowes. I have Amamon $5000  Newegg $5000 form the same bank, trying to firgure what I need to do at this point.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied Lowes

@Act7

Did you check what your Transunion FICO 08 score was BEFORE you applied with Lowe's? Common knowledge you usually need at least a 670 TU FICO 08 score to be approved by Lowe's.

Do you have any foreclosures, bankruptcies, judgments or open collections on your TU report?

If you have a Walmart store or MasterCard or a membership to CCT (Credit Check Total) those TU scores are your REAL TU scores.

This is the Credit Solutions UW backdoor number  1-877-379-8175.

Message 2 of 9
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am looking on maybe getting a phone number that I can talk to someone about being denied with Lowes. I have Amamon $5000  Newegg $5000 form the same bank, trying to firgure what I need to do at this point.

Having credit from the same backer doen't mean you will have credit from different stores. They all have different criteria and you did not meet the criteria of Lowes for them to approve you for one. You could try to call them but you won't get far as Sync doesn't fair well with recon.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was for business credit so I did not pg it

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

100% agree with @ojefferyo about Sync.

If you've been denied calling them isn't going to get them to change their mind and their foreign crap customer service agents can't tell you anything either. Only that you'll get a letter in the mail in 7-10 days.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank I'll just hold off until I build more credit

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

We're talking about personal credit and I can't speak about Lowe's business credit. I also don't know if that UW number can be used for business credit accounts and/or denials. I'd post your question in the business credit section of MyFico.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous% agree with @ojefferyo about Sync.

If you've been denied calling them isn't going to get them to change their mind and their foreign crap customer service agents can't tell you anything either. Only hat you'll get a letter in the mail in 7-10 days.

Yes that's what I got on the phone. So I'll just wait and apply later

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
We're talking about personal credit and I can't speak about Lowe's business credit. I also don't know if that UW number can be used for business credit accounts and/or denials. I'd post your question in the business credit section of MyFico.

Oh I see, I'm new to this I thought I was posting to the business side of it. Thanks for letting me know

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.