Did you mean: 

Denied for Capital One Spark Cash

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Denied for Capital One Spark Cash

@Anonymous wrote:

@MansaMusa wrote:
Wow. You gave up $50K in credit in an attempt to secure a 2K bonus? I would have given you 2K to loan me that 50 ;-)

Yes, I already have tons of unused credit anyway.           

eta: Do you know your Biz scores? If so, mind sharing dp's?

What were you expecting your sl to be?  Also, have you been able to quickly grow these limits on all of your other Spark cards?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MansaMusa wrote:
Wow. You gave up $50K in credit in an attempt to secure a 2K bonus? I would have given you 2K to loan me that 50 ;-)

Yes, I already have tons of unused credit anyway.           

eta: Do you know your Biz scores? If so, mind sharing dp's?

What were you expecting your sl to be?  Also, have you been able to quickly grow these limits on all of your other Spark cards?

I previously had 3 spark biz (2 with 50k cl, 1 with 10k cl). Yes it was easy to increase the limit but this was 2-3 years ago and I was spending a ton on the cards back then. They recently downgraded one of them to 25k due to no spending on it and only 5k on the new one. I get 35k - 45k cl on chase business cards. my personal score is 760, not sure what my biz score is or how to check it. I have a legit business. Not sure what dp means?

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Look into Nav and/or Dun and Bradstreet to check on Biz paydex score.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.