Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Divvy Charge Card Business NO PG

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Divvy Charge Card Business NO PG

I saw a post about business cards for people with bad personal credit and this one seems to use mostly your bank transactions to approve you... simple application and link of bank account.

It asks how much you want for credit line and tells you to make sure you will use at least 30% of the credit line you ask for or you won't receive rewards.

You choose net 7, 15, or 30 and the more often you let them pull payments the higher the rewards... but for someone starting out could be great option that gets you as close to an Amex and looks like pretty decent rewards.

I asked for $50k and in less than 24 hours I had email sign back in and see my approval and terms... I was approved for the full $50k.

I am not going to open it since I have obtained my Amex cards now but if you had showed me this card last year, I would have been all over it!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
LSJ
Established Member

Re: Divvy Charge Card Business NO PG

@Creditaddict wrote:

I saw a post about business cards for people with bad personal credit and this one seems to use mostly your bank transactions to approve you... simple application and link of bank account.

It asks how much you want for credit line and tells you to make sure you will use at least 30% of the credit line you ask for or you won't receive rewards.

You choose net 7, 15, or 30 and the more often you let them pull payments the higher the rewards... but for someone starting out could be great option that gets you as close to an Amex and looks like pretty decent rewards.

I asked for $50k and in less than 24 hours I had email sign back in and see my approval and terms... I was approved for the full $50k.

I am not going to open it since I have obtained my Amex cards now but if you had showed me this card last year, I would have been all over it!!

The only bad thing is that they are net30 cards which is a bummer!  They do hand out very generous limits

Message 2 of 6
Swatch
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Does anyone know if they pull Exp Biz? D&B?

I would like to do this if they don't need Paydex or a certain number of TLs?

I do AZEO.
Message 3 of 6
LSJ
Established Member

@Swatch wrote:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Does anyone know if they pull Exp Biz? D&B?

I would like to do this if they don't need Paydex or a certain number of TLs?

It's not a hard pull, not sure which bureau they check....

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey how are you, quick question what was your business bank account balance that you put on the divvy app. Reason I ask is I was recently approved for a 5k Sl with divvy. I had 5k in my biz bank account. So I was curious does the credit line just go off how much cash u have in your bank account.

Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey how are you, quick question what was your business bank account balance that you put on the divvy app. Reason I ask is I was recently approved for a 5k Sl with divvy. I had 5k in my biz bank account. So I was curious does the credit line just go off how much cash u have in your bank account.

Did you ask for $5k?

I asked for $50, wish I would have asked for more just to see.

they ended up sending me the card even though I didn't sign the approval info.

good to know there are new options if I ran into issues with Amex.

I don't recall my exact balance but it did sync to the accounts so they can see the historic im sure.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.