Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does SPARK Report?

tag
Charmante
Frequent Contributor

Does SPARK Report?

I was told that if I open a Cap1 SPARK (Business Card) that it will NOT Show up on my Credit Report AT ALL (unless I default)... Is this true? For sure?

Does applying for a SPARK put an Inquiry on my Credit or no...?

Which other Business Cards do NOT report to credit?

Talk about a great tool to lower CLU!

Do ANY Biz Cards offer Pre-Qual?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Does SPARK Report?

Message 2 of 5
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Charmante wrote:

I was told that if I open a Cap1 SPARK (Business Card) that it will NOT Show up on my Credit Report AT ALL (unless I default)... Is this true? For sure? FALSE- Spark reports every month to your personal cr.  It does not report to AU credit reports only.

Does applying for a SPARK put an Inquiry on my Credit or no...? Yes it does.

Which other Business Cards do NOT report to credit? To personal credit? most except for Capital One that I know of.  Lowe's Pro and Home Depot Comm Revolving don't either.  Neither does Citi's StaplesMore and Synchrony's Amazon Net55.

Do ANY Biz Cards offer Pre-Qual? Yes, Amex does.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Charmante wrote:

I was told that if I open a Cap1 SPARK (Business Card) that it will NOT Show up on my Credit Report AT ALL (unless I default)... Is this true? For sure?

Does applying for a SPARK put an Inquiry on my Credit or no...?

Which other Business Cards do NOT report to credit?

Talk about a great tool to lower CLU!

Do ANY Biz Cards offer Pre-Qual?

Capital One Spark DOES report to your personal credit. As do Discover, and TD Bank.

Those are the only business cards I know of which report to personal credit. Most business cards do not report to personal credit.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Charmante wrote:

I was told that if I open a Cap1 SPARK (Business Card) that it will NOT Show up on my Credit Report AT ALL (unless I default) ...

Fire that person from your advisory team, post haste. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.