cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Citi Business AA have a spending limit? I'm over 50% over limit as experiment...

tag
KillerCut
Established Member

Does the Citi Business AA have a spending limit? I'm over 50% over limit as experiment...

I just had to get an awesome deal on some gold proof maple coin sets that can sell for at least 25% more right away seperately, unless this reputable dealer has an outdated price and plans on cancelling my orders... Heh.

I slightly got over my limit and just kept on going to see how much I can do as I never opted for overdraft on any card before....

Anyway, I'm at over 50% over my limit. What is citi thinking here? I feel like I can do 100k right now, lol

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Does the Citi Business AA have a spending limit? I'm over 50% over limit as experiment...

@KillerCut wrote:

I just had to get an awesome deal on some gold proof maple coin sets that can sell for at least 25% more right away seperately, unless this reputable dealer has an outdated price and plans on cancelling my orders... Heh.

I slightly got over my limit and just kept on going to see how much I can do as I never opted for overdraft on any card before....

Anyway, I'm at over 50% over my limit. What is citi thinking here? I feel like I can do 100k right now, lol

You will have to PIF any charges over the limit and it's like an Amex Charge Card, they have a limit in there somewhere for your account based on your account and all your past handlings and what not.  My be good sign though that you could request a huge CLI through manual review and get it!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.