Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EvergreenSM by FNBO | Business Edition

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: EvergreenSM by FNBO | Business Edition

@Anonymous wrote:

Whoops I applied and my ex was locked I don't know if you can unlock and recon or not 

Give them a call.

Us bank keeps apps open for 30 days if a CR is locked giving the applicant time to still remove it.

It possible FBNO has a similar policy.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 21 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know a good number to call?

Message 22 of 45
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Anyone know a good number to call?

@Anonymous 

Credit Card Customer Service: Credit Card Customer Service: 888-295-5540
Message 23 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes they confirmed over the phone they would submit it to be repulled it's kind of annoying if I wouldn't have had the freeze I feel like it would have been an instant approval based on my profile, they didn't pull it yesterday like they said now I'm on a waiting game until Tuesday 

Message 24 of 45
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Plus, you can just transfer CashBack to your personal checking account.  No Statement credit Jive. 

@spiritcraft1 Interesting...ty for all of the info.  Now I want this card.  @bizcredit11  are you contemplating an app in the near distant future?

Once my EX cleans up I will go for the card in my name also.  We have some big supplier invoices that we pay with CC's.  Having more total CL's of 2% CB cards would be nice.  Some are large and we have split them up in the past between the DW's FNBO card and an AMEX Platinum to get the 1.5 MR points bonus.  2% CB is more beneficial than 1.5 MR points for us.  We pay in full and do not pay interest.  We went a few years as the business and invoices grew paying these via business debit card as we had such hideous scores.

I can wait to add another 2% CB biz card.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 25 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know I'm a spoiled brat, but this isn't impressive they have known since Friday what my problem was I get Monday was a holiday but they still haven't pulled my file 

Message 26 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

ooh.  Tested pre-qual on personal

$15,000.00
18.24%

Will try for the business version instead.
Message 27 of 45
eg2222
Valued Member

@Anonymous Let us know how the Business card application goes please....I did the prequal on personal as well and got the same CL and APR you did so real curious how it goes for you on the business side. Good luck!

Message 28 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@eg2222 wrote:

@Anonymous Let us know how the Business card application goes please....I did the prequal on personal as well and got the same CL and APR you did so real curious how it goes for you on the business side. Good luck!

Might be a few weeks/months im looking for another house RN unsure how 1 credit inquiry will affect my scores lol

Message 29 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved 10k was prequaled for 11 lowest interest on personal no new accounts in 16 months, 2/12 inquiries 1/3 inquiries 

did not pull any business bureaus, strictly personal

this bank is slow it seems, they have had my application since the 28th waiting on a credit repull due to locked file, I finally got fed up yesterday called and asked for a supervisor got one she called UW immediately it was pulled at 345 on est and I had approved email at 815 est, so that was at least quick

814 fico 8 830 fico 9 

ymmv I do have a profile they like no new accounts minimal inquiries

its nice to have another business card that's not an Amex and one that gives flat 2% back

Message 30 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.