cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExxonMobil Business Fleet PC To ExxonMobil Fleet National?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ExxonMobil Business Fleet PC To ExxonMobil Fleet National?

Both are Wex products, and I have been getting some inadvertant CLIs with the Business Fleet. So, I was wondering if anyone here has ever gotten a PC done with Wex. We don't have many Exxon pumps around here and the Fleet National, which runs on the Wex network, might prove beneficial to me. Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ExxonMobil Business Fleet PC To ExxonMobil Fleet National?

To anyone looking for the correct answer, it's not possible per se to PC--because it's extremely easy to get any other WEX card (minus the Fleet One Edge) 12 months after getting your first WEX-backed card.

All you need is 100% on time payments during the aforementioned 12 months, and a fresh app in the end for whichever WEX card you desire (minus the Fleet One Edge). WEX will treat you like a pure alpha and wont utter a single peep after the app submission...you'll just get the new card(s) in mail without any approval email or other approval communication.

Your cards wont show it, but the account summary online will list your new account as YOUR COMPANY NAME (2).

Note1: if you still don't have a valid Experian Business credit score, and a DnB Paydex score by the time you app for a new WEX card, then this post is useless to you.
Note2: no PG was ever involved.
Note3: my new WEX card has tripple the CL I had on my first WEX-backed-but-not-on-WEX-network card.
Note4: yes, I realize this finding hardly interests anyone else.
Message 2 of 3
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Re: ExxonMobil Business Fleet PC To ExxonMobil Fleet National?

I keep getting Wex advertising in the mail. I'm sure someone will see this and appreciate it. I did. Smiley Happy

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.