Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Affliated Banks in New England states

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

FNBO Affliated Banks in New England states

I know FNBO provides credit cards to several local banks. I am wondering if there is a way to find a list of banks they service in New England. I am wondering it would be prudent to approach FNBO for Business LOC and other needs or should I consider a local bank that has relationship with FNBO. I am not sure how much of banking services FNBO provides to companies located in New England States. May be they will cover nationwide for business loans. Not sure what is the best approach. Any suggestions?

Update: I looked up on the Small Business Loans on FNBO website. It says contact the local branch. There are no branches around here. I guess going to a local bank is the only choice. I am going to call FNBO tomorrow and confirm they do not offer financial products for small business located in states they do not have local branches.  I kind like the help and support FNBO is offering to their customers. I am very please with them.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

Re: FNBO Affliated Banks in New England states

@Red1Blue wrote:

I know FNBO provides credit cards to several local banks. I am wondering if there is a way to find a list of banks they service in New England. I am wondering it would be prudent to approach FNBO for Business LOC and other needs or should I consider a local bank that has relationship with FNBO. I am not sure how much of banking services FNBO provides to companies located in New England States. May be they will cover nationwide for business loans. Not sure what is the best approach. Any suggestions?

Update: I looked up on the Small Business Loans on FNBO website. It says contact the local branch. There are no branches around here. I guess going to a local bank is the only choice. I am going to call FNBO tomorrow and confirm they do not offer financial products for small business located in states they do not have local branches.  I kind like the help and support FNBO is offering to their customers. I am very please with them.

Hey Red1Blue, I noticed that they were partnered with other Midwest/Northeast banks as well.  There are definitely some good advantages with them being partnered with those banks.  I have been working with Wells Fargo on a BLOC since September/October and it has just been one thing after another… getting accounts set up and lately producing all of the docs that they have requested that I am just worn out over it.  The WF branch is over an hour away and I have driven down and back at least 4 times to sign docs or produce docs since the start of the fiasco.  Anyway, I have really liked how FNBO has treated me and the customer service seems great over the phone as well anytime I have called them and I have been looking at their website and thinking that I should apply for their BLOC. 

I just picked a branch from my home state (Iowa) and I’ve been talking to a gentleman there, even though it’s on the other side of Iowa about 7 hours away.  He is a very positive young man and from everything I have been told, it seems that FNBO is in a very good lending mood so I think I’m going to go ahead and get one there.  If you would like his name and phone number, I’d be glad to share with you or anyone else who is interested.  I’m not trying to keep anything secret and I was initially going to post it in this post, but if for some reason he got a run on his phone, I don’t want him to be upset with me before he works on my file! 😊

I recently met another guy off on this forum that is very active in business credit and he has already got a BLOC for his business from FNBO and a few other banks.  When we spoke on the phone, he said he was extremely happy with the whole process there, and that it was very quick and he recommended me to do it as well.  Best of luck if you should go for it with FNBO!

RealEstateGuy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.