Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Business Rewards Approval

tag
chris288
Regular Contributor

FNBO Business Rewards Approval

I do not have a banking relationship with FNBO nor a prior credit card with them, but really excited after reading about them on this forum and went in and applied.  Took less than 24hours for approval, SL is 17,400.  

I think I am really going to love FNBO.  Might apply for another one of their business cards at the end of the year.  My understanding they do not report to personal, not sure if they report to the business bureau's or not.

Just wanted to share for anyone who is interested in them.

Thanks, 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: FNBO Business Rewards Approval

Congratulations on the approval! I Could you share some data points: Scores, Utilization, inquires as such? And did you have to contact a branch to apply? Reason I ask is because I no longer see a link to apply online.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 2 of 7
chris288
Regular Contributor

Sure thing.. not sure what they pulled but I think Experian for me which is good because it's my highest score at 746. Trans is 732, Equifax is 723.
Utilization is 25% and I had 9 inquiries, but 6 were 1.5 years old. I did PG.

No way to apply online either. I looked forever. Called a branch location, she put me in touch with head of business banking at that branch and applied online. Checked back this morning and approved with CL and 7-10 day message to get the card by mail. Pretty easy overall.

I only applied for one card as it's my understanding each card u apply for is another pull. Anything I can help with please ask.

Thanks
Message 3 of 7
chris288
Regular Contributor

Correction in my above statement I said applied online, meant applied over the phone.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

EIN or SSN?  Sole proprietorship or corporation?

Message 5 of 7
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks Chris288 for the swift reply and info. We on the forums tend to be data junkies 😀 so thanks again for sharing. I might give them a call as I do have another card and relationship with them. By the way awesome SL as they tend to be very conservative.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 6 of 7
chris288
Regular Contributor

I used my EIN and my SSN to PG the card. I have a 3.5 year old LLC.

I posted hoping it would help someone if they are looking for business credit. That is what helped me looking on these forums and found FNBO. I am pretty stoked!! U should certainly apply if you already have a relationship with them.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.