cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO Business edition visa ... Approved.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO Business edition visa ... Approved.

Just got approved for this card , not the limit i was expecting.

Application Approved

Your application was approved on 12/07/2017 with an initial credit line of $5,000.00. A card will be sent to you within 7-10 business days.

now i have , amex 40.5k... wells fargo 25k... and  this 5k. should these 3 are enough to build some business history in like 6 months or so...?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FNBO Business edition visa ... Approved.

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got approved for this card , not the limit i was expecting.

Application Approved

Your application was approved on 12/07/2017 with an initial credit line of $5,000.00. A card will be sent to you within 7-10 business days.

now i have , amex 40.5k... wells fargo 15k... and  this 5k. should these 3 are enough to build some business history in like 6 months or so...?

Congrats on your approval

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Qasham understand your disappointment on the starting credit limit with FNBO Business! My relationship with FNBO is one of they are conservative but ... once you build a performance track record they open the faucet to credit that is more suitable to your needs. Suspect they would work with you in the near future (six months more or less).
Message 3 of 4
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Congrats! FNBO can be conservative, is inquiry sensitive, but FNBO is one of the largest issuers that you don't always hear of, due to their numerous cards they issue on behalf of other institutions.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.