Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNBO NRA CLI!

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

FNBO NRA CLI!

I've had this card about 5 months and was originally approved for $7100. I run my cell phone charges through it every month. A couple weeks ago decided to submit a CLI increase. It asks for your desired limit so I put $10k. Approved a couple days later. No additional HP to personal reports and had about $500 balance on it at the time. Never received a confirmation email or letter either but a pleasant surprise nonetheless.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: FNBO NRA CLI!

Not bad! I've been wondering about getting a CLI on mine. I've tried calling but the routine seems different than what has been described for FNBO personal cards.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 2 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Online always tells me there was a technical problem and to call.

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditaddict: I just requested a CLI from them and got the same message.  If you are in the "Update Credit Limit" section, try switching from "Account Credit Limit" to "Company/Group Credit Limit" and it should go through.  I just did it about 30 mins ago. 

Message 4 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Creditaddict: I just requested a CLI from them and got the same message.  If you are in the "Update Credit Limit" section, try switching from "Account Credit Limit" to "Company/Group Credit Limit" and it should go through.  I just did it about 30 mins ago. 

ah that did work... we will see!

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the no-HP CLI!

but... can I ask the dumb question of 'why does everyone love this NRA card?"

Message 6 of 16
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

It's not too difficult of a card to get approved for and FNBO is really good with 4-6 month SP-CLI. Customer service is generally good. The card itself doesn't have the best rewards structure, but i think it came with a 5k bonus. I'll have to check the redemption rate tomorrow.
Message 7 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

So not the card!
It's fnbo and I got in with my pile of inquiries and new accounts for both a personal and a business card!!
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats that's a nice little SP bump. Decided to give mine a try as well got the 3-5 day message. Mine's been open for about 8 months so we'll see. Thinking I might try a seond card with them at some point as well. 

Message 9 of 16
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Point redemption is pretty bad:  3,200 points for $25 cash back.

But like Creditaddict said, it's not so much the card as it is getting in pretty easy with FNBO.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.