cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI...Capital on Tap is finally reporting to Experian biz...

tag
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

FYI...Capital on Tap is finally reporting to Experian biz...

I have had the card since April. It's beginning to report date wise way back in July, which is pretty odd. 

It's reporting under financial services even though it's backed by Web Bank, but then so did Dell too (another one backed by Web). Although my Dell account has stopped updating. I never use it anyway. 

bizcredit11

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
mikeef
New Contributor

Re: FYI...Capital on Tap is finally reporting to Experian biz...

@bizcredit11 wrote:

I have had the card since April. It's beginning to report date wise way back in July, which is pretty odd. 

It's reporting under financial services even though it's backed by Web Bank, but then so did Dell too (another one backed by Web). Although my Dell account has stopped updating. I never use it anyway. 

bizcredit11

They've been reporting to my Experian since last summer, could be a number of reasons why your account did not report, possibly address mismatches, or something like no activity on the account.

Message 2 of 8
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@mikeef Thanks for letting the forum know COT has been reporting for you all along.

I reported COT to Experian biz when they never reported. I did use the account regularly, so I don't think it's inactivity.

Anyway, it's reporting now and hopefully reporting for others too.

bizcredit11

Message 3 of 8
My2CentsWorth
New Visitor

This is encouraging...I too have been using the Capital on Tap card for almost 5 months with No reporting to Experian Business yet. Thanks.

Message 4 of 8
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

Ok, mine just reported to Experian business the other day as well. I think I've had it maybe 6 months now. I do use it regularly, so I think they are just reporting accounts in waves, IMO. I'm still not seeing it on D&B or Equifax.

Message 5 of 8
My2CentsWorth
New Visitor

Yes, mine just started after 5 plus months to report to Experian business. Thanks.

Message 6 of 8
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

FYI, they have changed my balance reporting a couple of times. I can't recall when the balances are from, but I have seen different numbers in the balance field over a very short time of checking it (maybe during the last week it changed 3 times). My card is paid down to $0 now, so I am hoping they will report that soon so my business Experian score will go up some. I have my sights set on the Sam's Mastercard at some poiint, so I need that business Experian score.

Message 7 of 8
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@RehabbingANDBlabbing I have noticed the same actions. Reporting through last Dec. so far. Almost caught up. 

Lots of Synchrony business cards with good reporting will help with your Sam's MC. Good luck!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.