Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEx business account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FedEx business account

What all can I use my next 30 fedex account for? They said no shipping on  the site. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FedEx business account

Xerox ur butt?  lol joking, but (no pun intended) I read (somewheres) FEDEX net30 doesnt even report anywhere to help w credit do ya know if thats true?  Smiley Mad Plus their rates blow and shipping times are horrid. 

Message 2 of 22
Rgudino1717
Contributor

No idea. Have my card, but i've never used it Smiley Sad I read that it reported, but I can't confirm. 

Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

At one time, I used it to print, stuff and mail envelopes through local FedEx Kinkos offices while traveling

The local offices were happy to use my FedEx account, but would not take a CC for that service unless I showed up in person to swipe

I've never seen it report, I've had an account for 8+ years and even ran 4 figures through it in a month before

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I am not sure if they report. I keep getting mixed signals on they do from some and others say they don't. I'll use it 2 or 3 times to see what happens.
Message 5 of 22
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

My UPS account reports on D&B, Experian, and Equifax biz. I'm sure it is not a strong account, but it does report. Better 3 than none.

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay I been trying to find out how to get a UPS net or business account that reports but after searching I have yet to find it. Is it hidden? All I can find is kabbage trying to give me a loan through ups
Message 7 of 22
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

First, get a UPS account. Register online, then options will be available.

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool. I have an account I'll log in maybe that's why I didn't see it
Message 9 of 22
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

You should be able to gain your UPS account with credit/last resort debit card.

I use primarily for shipping. At times more costly, but it does report.

Boy that NFCU sure gives good credit lines, huh?

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.