Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First business card, credit pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First business card, credit pull?

I applied for Amex Blue Plus card and they did a soft pull only. They used my internal score that reports on there website. Currently I have 2 personal cards, 1 AU card, 1 small business card, and 1 Corp card with them. The only accounts that report each month is my AU card and my two personals. The business card and corp card do not report. Opening a business card with amex as an existing member is a win/win. Soft pull only and wont effect your average age.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have less than 2 years since my last credit card but a long established credit history so I think it is better to wait longerr before I apply.  The soft pull combined with the rewards make this a very desirable card as well as it being an Amex.  I haven’t seen any special promotions on this card as of late however.  I hope this card will help me build business credit.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The business card promos from AMEX suck, I used my own referal link. This seemed to give me the best promo offers.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best offer I see on Simply Cash Plus Business is 0% for 9 months purchase.  The 0% for 15 month offers appears to be over as when you click on it, you get redirected back to the 9 months.  Will see what is offered after the new year as more months of paid credit history goes onto my account as well.  I am not ready to run my credit now.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.