Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fleet Card turned into P-Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fleet Card turned into P-Card

Hello,

So I have had a fleet card with Fleetcor for about 2 years now and on Monday I received a phone call asking if I was interested in their business expense program. I called them back today and they said I was prequalified for the program. I accepted the offer and my credit limit was doubled from $5400 - $10800. They will be shipping out the cards today. These new cards are basically p-cards. I can use them anywhere MasterCard is accepted and the best part is these cards are all in my businesses name, NO PG!!!! I am not sure what my business credit scores are but I know I have been working on building them for the past 2 years. I guess I won't need those small business credit cards. The cards also have some cash back features and stuff like that I will follow up on this post when I get the cards.

Jake

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Fleet Card turned into P-Card

Is that similar to a Comdata card?

Update - I figured it out.  Kinda confusing till I googled it.  Smiley Happy

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to add some more data points my business is a 4-year-old S-Corporation that is credibly established. Meaning I have the following:

• Busines Phone Number
  • Business Address (Regus)
  • Professional Website
  • Fax Number
  • Business Bank Accounts (Checking and Savings)
  • Employee Identification Number (EIN)
  • Dun and Bradstreet Number (DUNS)

They I started with the following accounts in the order:

1. Quill
  2. Uline
  3. Grainger ($1,000)
  4. Gemplers ($1,000)
  5. Seton
  6. FedEx
  7. UPS
  8. Amsterdam Printing
  9. SupplyWorks ($1,000)

I waited about 18 months and starting applying for these accounts which I all have now.

• Amazon NET 55 ($1,000)
  • Amazon Revolving ($4,500)
  • Amazon NET 30 ($10,000)
  • Newegg NET 55 (THEY CANCELED IT!!!!!) ($1,000)
  • Universal Fleet MasterCard (This started out as a fleet card and after about a year of good use and on time payments I was able to get them to issue me a Universal card that I can use anywhere. I call it a P-CARD) ($10,800)
  • JCPENNY Commercial ($500 - Need to call in and see if they can bump that up)
  • Lowes Accounts Receivable ($2,000)
  • Driven Mastercard (They told me they were not able to approve me for the Complete card and asked me to call them back in 3 months to see if I qualify then) ($1,500)

I also have a Capital One Spark Classic credit card that I applied for towards the beginning of my business but that card started at $500. I don't know what my business credit scores look like because don't have any of my credit reports but it takes a long time for stuff to report but I'll update this post when I decide to buy them. Hope this information is helpful to others seeking real business credit with no personal guarantee. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just to add some more data points my business is a 4-year-old S-Corporation that is credibly established. Meaning I have the following:

• Busines Phone Number
  • Business Address (Regus)
  • Professional Website
  • Fax Number
  • Business Bank Accounts (Checking and Savings)
  • Employee Identification Number (EIN)
  • Dun and Bradstreet Number (DUNS)

They I started with the following accounts in the order:

1. Quill
  2. Uline
  3. Grainger ($1,000)
  4. Gemplers ($1,000)
  5. Seton
  6. FedEx
  7. UPS
  8. Amsterdam Printing
  9. SupplyWorks ($1,000)

I waited about 18 months and starting applying for these accounts which I all have now.

• Amazon NET 55 ($1,000)
  • Amazon Revolving ($4,500)
  • Amazon NET 30 ($10,000)
  • Newegg NET 55 (THEY CANCELED IT!!!!!) ($1,000)
  • Universal Fleet MasterCard (This started out as a fleet card and after about a year of good use and on time payments I was able to get them to issue me a Universal card that I can use anywhere. I call it a P-CARD) ($10,800)
  • JCPENNY Commercial ($500 - Need to call in and see if they can bump that up)
  • Lowes Accounts Receivable ($2,000)
  • Driven Mastercard (They told me they were not able to approve me for the Complete card and asked me to call them back in 3 months to see if I qualify then) ($1,500)

I also have a Capital One Spark Classic credit card that I applied for towards the beginning of my business but that card started at $500. I don't know what my business credit scores look like because don't have any of my credit reports but it takes a long time for stuff to report but I'll update this post when I decide to buy them. Hope this information is helpful to others seeking real business credit with no personal guarantee. 

Nice. I was approved today for the Driven MC for biz. NO PG. They said it can be used anywhere MC is accepted but we'll see.  Had to put a $1000 deposit down.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.