Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fleetcor - BP BUSINESS SOLUTIONS UNIVERSAL Mastercard

tag
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Fleetcor - BP BUSINESS SOLUTIONS UNIVERSAL Mastercard

I did get approved for this No PG $800   had it for a few months

They do try to wack you with a 75 late charge... I havent had any problems... they waived it... and I pay via automated phone system same day... online is two days behind.

They also charged me a $10 fee... which when i called they said was an annual fee.... but it appeared the following month... said its actually a monthly fee.... but they removed the charge and the fee from the account.   

Due Semi-Monthly.  After 6 months I can request to open to all mastercard.

Ive used it for a few oil changes at the dealership... and for new tires/repair work at the dealership.    

They also have given me a TEMP Credit increase to 1000 in  between payments when Ive had the card maxed out.   It is DUE IN FULL... 15th and 1st...   I'm hoping this becomes my new 'Amex' 

card-corporate.png

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fleetcor - BP BUSINESS SOLUTIONS UNIVERSAL Mastercard

They seem to have no rewards or discounts. If your business is spending a ton of money on gas wouldn’t you want a discount or cash back? Just curious.

Message 2 of 8
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

They do offer fuelman discount...  depends on station... 5-15 cents....   not a lot...

BUT I plan on turning this into a net 30 mastercard open to everything.... that doesnt have a PG and doesnt show up on Personal Reports

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats the status update on this? Do you still have the card? A lot of hidden fee issues from what I've been reading. Their website is devoid of all fee details. Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 8
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

I still have the card... I have been late twice with the card... if its due the 29th and it falls on a weekend... you have to make sure to pay before day end of friday.  Online is same day payment now... and free to make a payment.

They have waived the late fee for me twice first was the first statement they cut... (old online system... didnt know how to login)

and 2nd was the new online system... got to make sure to click thru the final page and submit then confirm (checkbox) or the payment wont go thru.

I am now on Net 30.... and open to all transactions mastercard.     Had an issue with fraud where it blocked the card... but checked my email and replied Y its me... and within 8 minutes it was unblocked...

No Hidden Fees.     First month (and 2nd statement) they tried to charge a monthly card fee for $10 and 2nd month for fraud protector... they took it off the account...  Just make sure you pay on time.  

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That card fee is a deal killer. FleeceCor is like the Credit One of gas cards Smiley Very Happy Did some research and am surprised they are still in business. Sounds like they were forced to clean up their act a bit. They were outed by a major Sell-side Wall St analyst. Good for easy no PG TL but in reality they are extremely predatory. The fact that you have to negotiate fee waivers after they sneak you is unacceptable. I guess they perform a service for a particular segment but if you add up all the hidden fees, you end up paying close to 2X for a gallon of gas Smiley LOL Its pretty sad because I actually like BP gas stations a lot. They need to reconsider that relationship I think.

How long till Net 30 upgrade? Did you have to PG the MC?

Message 6 of 8
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

NO PG at all...

and it wasn't sneaky... it showed up on a statement... they took care of it... and like most customer service reps it didn't get taken care of on the first call... the second statement they did take care of it...

Late Fees are just that Late Fees... don't be late and you won't have the fee. Lucky they waived them. They show that fee before they charge it...

The Net 30 takes 6 months....

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyDataMyChoice wrote:
NO PG at all...

and it wasn't sneaky... it showed up on a statement... they took care of it... and like most customer service reps it didn't get taken care of on the first call... the second statement they did take care of it...

Late Fees are just that Late Fees... don't be late and you won't have the fee. Lucky they waived them. They show that fee before they charge it...

The Net 30 takes 6 months....

Good deal on the No PG part. How many TLs were you showing when Apped? They know the deal that those signed on with them are doing so for a reason. It aint cuz of their good looks Smiley Very Happy The graduation to open MC is a nice deal tho and makes it quite attractive if you are proactive in dodging the extraneous fee minefield Smiley LOL Like you said, haggle the monthly fee, always pay on time, be careful of weekend due dates and hold your nose. Smiley Happy I may give them a try. Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.