Did you mean: 

Formed New LLC in October 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Formed New LLC in October 2017

My company is NY LLC, with:

- Professional Website

- Phone # & Address listed in YellowPages, Google Local, Facebook Page.

- EIN & DUNS number.

- Business checking account with Citizens Bank.

I have yet to apply for any net30 accounts.

I've created accounts on uline, quill, seton, supplyworks, grainger, but yet to order anything.

I called SupplyWorks to inquire about opening an account, and they sent me a PDF form to fill out and send back. On the credit application, I notice fields for Trade/Bank references, and it asks for a guarantee. Obviously, I won't be applying for this one right now with 0 trade references.

Which one do you guys recommend I start to ensure it gets approved?

Message 21 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I just put in an order with uline, it was confirmed.

Expecting delivery on April 17th.

$41.96 after shipping/handling + tax.

Message 22 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update.
I applied for a quill net30 ($41 order including shipping) and was approved.
Hopefully they report
Message 23 of 40
Kasuito39
Frequent Contributor

Quill only reports purchases that are $50.00 or more (excluding taxes and shipping). The $50.00 threshold applies to most Net 30 vendors who offer initial credit to start ups. This means that you would need to make additional purchases to hit the minimum threshold in order to ensure its reporting to the business credit bureaus.
Message 24 of 40
Kasuito39
Frequent Contributor

Since you dont have references to provide, you can ask Supplyworks for a courtesy credit and they will approve you for $1000 instantly. This courtesy credit also applies to there sister company WILMAR INC and both companies report to Experian Business monthly. Please ensure you make purchases of no less than $50.00 (excluding taxes and shipping) for each company. Uline is another vendor that reports to D&B and Experian that you can use as well with the same principal as above. As reminder, please do not pay your invoices before you receive the items you ordered as this as the transaction may not be reported. For best results, always pay your invoices 7-10 days before the due dates to receive a favourable business score.
Message 25 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully I can cancel the quill order and reorder over the $50 mark.

I emailed them this morning but they’re closed in on the weekend.

Uline replid indicating there’s no minimum for them to report. They report at the beginning of the month.
Message 26 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope people don't find my constant updates too annoying. I'm just adding to the thread so other newbies in my position don't make the same mistakes I did.

I called up Quill this morning to see if I cancel the order and place a new one. It was too late to cancel the order. But they were super helpful and they were able to "ADD-ON" to my existing order (existing order was under $50; The lady did confirm under $50 will not be reported.)

She was able to confirm the order was new enough she could "ADD-ON" to existing order to bring my grand total over $50; Even though the new item ($16 duracel AAA batteries) will be shipped seperately, it will be on the original invoice and will be reported to the credit agencies.

Message 27 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did you request the courtesy credit?

Was it done over the phone or fill the full credit form they emailed you?

Thanks

Message 28 of 40
Kasuito39
Frequent Contributor

Over the phone.
Message 29 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven’t had a chance to call Supply Works yet, but I applied for BP universal MasterCard.
Partial Deposit is what I was approved for.
$200 deposit, $500 limit.
$1500 deposit, $5000 limit.
Message 30 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.