Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fuelman Gas, Office Depot & Staples / No PG ***Approvals

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Fuelman Gas, Office Depot & Staples / No PG ***Approvals

**Please don't shoot me down.Smiley Very Happy

I am establishing credit for a "dba" and this is not Credit under my aged LLC.

The dba has less than one year history and only (1) Credit line reporting.

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

(3) Approvals

Fuelman $5000.00 / No PG (approved October 6th)

Staples $1000.00 / No PG (approved today)

Office Depot / $750.00 No PG (approved today)

I want to mention about the Fuelman Card, as many here have not liked Fleetcor.

I only picked it up as a backup to the Shell Small Bus. card. As it can be used at many Fuel stations.

I have several cards issued, but only (1) card is unlocked for use. I have been watching the statements close,

as many had mentioned all the fee's. (So far, I have had No fees) will continue to monitor that.

If they (Fleetcor) hit me with fees, I will drop them like a hot rock.

Fuelman and Places they are accepted.

Fuelman Approval 10-6-2021.png(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

Office Depot & Staples (Approved after phone call to verify Identity)

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

17 REPLIES 17
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Fuelman Gas, Office Depot & Staples / No PG ***Approvals

Is Staples and Office Depot issued by Citi Bank? Which Banks issued those cards ?

Message 2 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

Is Staples and Office Depot issued by Citi Bank? Which Banks issued those cards ?

@Red1Blue, Yes Citibank for both.

Message 3 of 18
New Contributor

Office Depot / Staples is doing NO PG for businesses under 3 years w/ 1 tradeline on Experian?????

Message 4 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@104848 wrote:

Office Depot / Staples is doing NO PG for businesses under 3 years w/ 1 tradeline on Experian?????

Hi @104848 ,

I checked the box to NOT be a guarantor by personal credit on both applications.

Looks like they "Soft Pulled" my personal EQ to verify I was The Person in control of the Company. (Acting President)

Hence the "risk management".

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

Edited to Add:

They did HP Experian Bus. Credit (1) Inquiry for each card. (2) Inquiries total.

(click image to enlarge)(click image to enlarge)

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Citi is the toughest nut to crack for biz credit. True No-PG is best guaranteed with Pers CRs in Security Mode. Since they SP'd you and if it matters, I'd double check the status with UW to verify. Citi usually doesnt hand out Revolvers to young businesses with thin profiles. The OD "Business Account" card is Net 30. The OD "Business Credit Account" is Revolving.

Fleetcor is the most controversial in the fuel realm. They are Fee central. Just a tidbit... everything is negotiable with them Smiley Wink

FYI... Fleetcor likes to see usage and wont hesitate to contact you to remind you. They might even charge you per phone call. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 18
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approvals

>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 7 of 18
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Looks like these are going to establish that DBA nicely!! Congratulations on all of these Approvals @M_Smart007 !! 🥂🎉👏🏻

Message 8 of 18
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🎈 on your approvals @M_Smart007

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 9 of 18
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I agree with @Anonymous  Fleetcor can be....shady.  Keep and eye out on your account.  They're known for automatically enrolling you in things you know nothing about nor asked for.   They'll nickle and dime you via reporting fees, card fees, etc.  Just monitor your accounts closely...and often. 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.