cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Approved for Quill Net 30 account!!!!! I think??

tag
sybo40
Regular Contributor

Re: Got Approved for Quill Net 30 account!!!!! I think??

Well...I went to reliable's site and JUST WHEN I was about to submit the order, I read the clause about DNB rating.  I just started last month so I may have to wait awhile before doing anything else.  I decided to try Capital One and they gave me a big ol' HELL NO and don't come back for 45 days.  LOL  So...I think I'll have to sit it out until automatic DNB.

Starting Score: 490
Current Score: TU: 656; EQ: 607; EX: 642
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 23
Ron1
Super Contributor

Yes, Reliable.com need to check your DNB rating like Quill. They may need to you to pay cash before they consider Net30. I don't like Cap1 and their approval is based on your personal credit history. They pulled all 3 CRAs. I heard they pull hard 2 times from CRA and I don't know it is true. Cap1 likes to give you a small CL. They also report your business account to personal credit.  How's your personal credit? They sent me business credit card pre-approval many times.  I didn't want it.

Ron.

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got approved for Quill a few days ago.  I placed an ordered and chose to be billed.  My order stayed in the "processing" status for about 3 days and then shipped.

I have 2 tradelines right now but no  paydex.  I'm hopeing this will report soon and that will give me 3 tradelines.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.