Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graingers 60 Day Policy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Graingers 60 Day Policy

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is already posted, but while helping someone else I ran across this. A friend of mine has a brand new LLC as of a few weeks ago. I recommended that he work with vendors Uline & Grainger to start the credit building process. After creating his accounts, Uline approved his terms instantly online, Grainger did not extend the option online. He called in and was told by the first rep since the business was so new according to the sec of state website, he needed 60 days before he would be able to use net 30 terms. I asked him to get clarification on whether it was a 60 day wait or 60 days of purchase history with them. The next rep tried to imply that he should "probably" purchase some items.Smiley Very Happy. I'm leaning towards a 60 day wait for brand new LLC's. I hope this is helpful. Anybody else experience this?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Graingers 60 Day Policy

My LLC is a year and half old currently, but when I first started out in the net terms credit, Grainger also told me 60-90 days of pre-payments first, before they would issue met 30 terms.  Like your friend, I was approved on check out immediately with Uline.   I also applied with Grainger the same day my LLC was approved with the state, so I was very fresh.

Some people are able to get them immediately, others arent so lucky.  

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Graingers 60 Day Policy

Right, Gotcha!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.