cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HD Supply Net30 Approved no PG 1 month in business

tag
Yrbuilder

HD Supply Net30 Approved no PG 1 month in business

I started up my LLC a month ago, I did everything to get my business verifed and ready to start applying for Tier 1 net30 accounts. So far i have been approved for:

HD Supply White Cap $1000

Grainger $1000

EBarnett $500

Crow Office

Quill

Summa office 

Murphy USA Fleet card: 500 deposit 

Strategic Network Solutions $2000

HD Supply typically dose not approve business like mine with 0 establised credit, I'll share how i got my business approved:

Instead of filling out a application online, go to your local HD Supply and ask for a business card of a sales rep, email them and let them know you are a new business and you want to open a small credit line(net30) to help start establishing business credit for your company. They sent me the form i filled it out and sent it back over to them, one of the sales rep asked me scince I have 0 accounts reporting to my credit at the moment if i could provide them with a bank statment for my company. Before i even got the chance to email them back i got a email from the credit department that i have been approved for $1000 credit line. The sales rep told me if you apply online the application get lost in the system and when you apply through email with a sales they can push your applicaiton through the credit department. 

Does anyone have any other net30 accounts they know of?

6 REPLIES 6
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: HD Supply Net30 Approved no PG 1 month in business

Congratulations on your approval and success!
Message 2 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 3 of 7
alipz
New Contributor

@Yrbuilder wrote:

I started up my LLC a month ago, I did everything to get my business verifed and ready to start applying for Tier 1 net30 accounts. So far i have been approved for:

HD Supply White Cap $1000

Grainger $1000

EBarnett $500

Crow Office

Quill

Summa office 

Murphy USA Fleet card: 500 deposit 

Strategic Network Solutions $2000

HD Supply typically dose not approve business like mine with 0 establised credit, I'll share how i got my business approved:

Instead of filling out a application online, go to your local HD Supply and ask for a business card of a sales rep, email them and let them know you are a new business and you want to open a small credit line(net30) to help start establishing business credit for your company. They sent me the form i filled it out and sent it back over to them, one of the sales rep asked me scince I have 0 accounts reporting to my credit at the moment if i could provide them with a bank statment for my company. Before i even got the chance to email them back i got a email from the credit department that i have been approved for $1000 credit line. The sales rep told me if you apply online the application get lost in the system and when you apply through email with a sales they can push your applicaiton through the credit department. 

Does anyone have any other net30 accounts they know of?

Sorry, I cant help with your question, but can you explain "I did everything to get my business verifed and ready to start applying for Tier 1 net30 accounts". I am struggling to build business credit. Thanks

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you get the paid account with Nav.com they report a tradeline as well. I didn't see U-Line on the list you can get a reporting net 30 with them as well. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another suggestion open a checking acct up with Wells Fargo then you can get the secure business card from them with a $500 deposit. It reports to D&B and will eventually transfer to nonsecure and deposit refunded your limit can be anywhere from $500-25k depending on your deposit 

Message 6 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats on your HD Supply Approval

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.