Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMC... finally got it

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

HDMC... finally got it

Tried twice before. Had to wait three months between apps. No PG, 10K limit.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
runNL8
Contributor

Re: HDMC... finally got it

Cooooooongrats! What APR did you get?
Message 2 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

how many years in business?

annual revenue over 3 million? (isn't that what they say you have to have without pg? 

Message 3 of 7
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Don't know the APR yet.

I did put down 5 million in businuss and my Duns has me Inc. from 2002.

The 5 mil is an anticipated revenue for this year ( that and 5 cents will get you a cup of coffee) ...........or not.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

you have to apply in store now.

I have been declined 3 times for this previously without PG, is it worth it agian!

I don't think I have enough revenue. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

What kind of D&B report do you have? Mind just updated to show Inc'd 2000 verified, 6 employees, $1.5MM, but only 3 of the tradelines I added in CreditBuilder so far showed up (3 payment in fact) with high-credit $10k and high-recent payment same.  Wondering if I should wait to see if they update the other 9 or so vendors, 3 of which go back for years or my age/high-credit reporting and Paydex 80 will get me anywhere close to $10k.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face"

Great line from a great movie.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.