Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HaloCard Business Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HaloCard Business Approved

Discovered this one through some of the other posts here and started reading up a bit on it. Smaller lender but figured it might be worth taking a chance on as I build some business credit. Appled last week. Everything appears to be manually reviewed. There was some concern over a 6 1/2 year old charge off which is my only baddie left across my reports and should be gone by some. Had a couple of very pleasant friendly emails back and forth with the director of card services for HaoCard and she let me explain the lone CO on my EQ. She was very friendly and willing to discuss it. She just emailed me with an update. While originally they would have declined base on the CO they went ahead and approved the app for 2.5k. She apologized for the smaller SL but her wording in the email strongly encouraged me to build a little history with them and they would be happy to revist the CL on the card in the not too distant future. Very friendly lender who I think likes to develop relationships with their customers which is nice to come across and hard to find these days. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

Re: HaloCard Business Approved

Gratz on the approval. This looks like the same bank as the Equality card. I've been trying to get with them forever. If I wasn't in the garden, I would give them a try. What are your EQ score for approval?

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lindsaydruart wrote:

Gratz on the approval. This looks like the same bank as the Equality card. I've been trying to get with them forever. If I wasn't in the garden, I would give them a try. What are your EQ score for approval?

Thanks. It's First American State Bank that issues both. I'm currenly at 684 on EQ with lots of INQ's which they didn't seem bothered by. Don't know if they pull EQ business but they do pull EQ on the PG. Lots of new accounts but the only thing that was of concern to them was the 6 1/2 year old CO but once discussed they were still willing to open the account and get my foot in the door with them.  

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval !!

Message 5 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

yes, same bank and card basically as equality.

Max exposure is $10k combined between business and personal.

They are super nice to deal with though.

Message 6 of 9
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this one report to personal if you PG the card?

Message 8 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Nope!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.