Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard Inquiries from Biz CC's

tag
tpatterson2k9
Regular Contributor

Hard Inquiries from Biz CC's

I know many people have posted that a hard pull on your personal credit is required when applying for a business credit card.  I started my corporation in January of this year and applied for three credit cards over the last couple months.  The only credit monitoring service I use is Credit Karma, and they show no hard inquiries for any of these cards.  They were the US Bank Cash Rewards card, the American Express Simply Cash, and the Chase Ink.  You would think these CCCs would pull a hard inquiry, wouldn't they?

Starting Scores (lender pull 3/27/10): 759 (EQ), 752 (TU), 749 (EX)
Current Scores (myFICO 4/4/11): 768 (EQ)
Goal Scores: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Hard Inquiries from Biz CC's

CK only looks at one bureau (TU) and Amex and USB pulls EQ (I think), AMEX and Chase are EX pullers

Message 2 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Oh, They for sure pulled your credit... just not TU!

Message 3 of 8
tpatterson2k9
Regular Contributor

Ah, now it makes sense.  I forgot that CreditKarma only goes off of your TU report.  Thanks for the clarification.

Starting Scores (lender pull 3/27/10): 759 (EQ), 752 (TU), 749 (EX)
Current Scores (myFICO 4/4/11): 768 (EQ)
Goal Scores: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@tpatterson2k9 wrote:

Ah, now it makes sense.  I forgot that CreditKarma only goes off of your TU report.  Thanks for the clarification.

Sign up for credit.com (Experian). It's free (like CK) and you can see how many HPs you have.

Message 5 of 8
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

How real is the credit.com score?  I see it's through Experian, but the score I show through credit.com and the score I just purchased from myfico.com are about a 30 point difference.  Just wondering which one is more accurate.

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 6 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Myfico 100%
Message 7 of 8
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

@creditaddict - thanks, that's what I thought. But my credit.com score was the higher one so  ..... LOL That's ok though.  Still in the rebuilding phase so hopefully it won't be too long before my scores are like the one on credit.com.

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.