Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have DUNS # - No PAYDEX

tag
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Have DUNS # - No PAYDEX

Have accts w/ULINE & Quill but orders don't qualify for them to report to D & B.

My 2 biggest accts don't auto-report, so I would have to initiate through D & B.

Does anyone have any experience w/D & B's paid services. They are pricey and readin the fine print they don't even garauntee that they will list the accts you give them. Please if you have had success with them, let me know how to proceed.

I wouldn't really care, but there is one potential client that I know will want to pull D & B acct profile. It is hard for me to justify the absurd high fees.

Feedback appreciated.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Have DUNS # - No PAYDEX

Stop

Run now 

Don't purchase any of their services

Don't look back 

Speed thur finish line 

You'll do just fine building biz credit via regular CB's (EX/EQ)

Also IMHO more companies are using the regular CB's new business services for the same reason D&B is to expensive for the services you get 

Which are always hit or miss in their so call daily public searches for information (BS)

From personal experience:

After setting up Corp I paid for the basic get TL report and what they gave me was>>>>>>>>>>

New business 

Can't verify 

Phone not listed but dam you keep calling me on it... Really?

Hell I put all that on the app and you can't verify any of that 

I could have and did tell you it was a new biz when I listed the opened date on your form ....ROFLMAO....SMH

I didn't need you to tell me thatSmiley Mad

So now they send me regular emails via Iupdates telling me my Paydex went up I don't even open them as I can see it from the header .....Delete unopened 

D&B is good for those that do Gov contract or public services contracts like hospitals 

Reason I know I once had a hospital contract pull it but other than that focus on EQ/EX biz credit files and you'll do just fine 

Edit spelling suck today Oooops 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 11
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Stop

Run now 

Don't look back 

Speed thur finish line 

Also IMHO more companies are using the regular CB's new business services for the same reason D&B is to expensive for the services you get 

Which are always hit or miss in their so call daily public searches for information (BS)

After setting up Corp I paid for the basic get TL report and what they gave me was>>>>>>>>>>

New business 

Can't verify 

I could have and did tell you it was a new biz when I listed the opened date on your form ....ROFLMAO....SMH

So now they send me regular emails via Iupdates telling me my Paydex went up I don't even open them as I can see it from the header .....Delete unopened 

D&B is good for those that do Gov contract or public services contracts like hospitals 

Reason I know I once had a hospital contract pull it but other than that focus on EQ/EX biz credit files and you'll do just fine 

LOL!  Thanks, MJ.

That was my general thinking, but I wanted to see what other's experiences have been.

I signed up for the free credit signal. Not very helpful except for alerts to inquiries. 

Message 3 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Stop

Run now 

Don't look back 

Speed thur finish line 

New business 

Can't verify 

LOL!  Thanks, MJ.

That was my general thinking, but I wanted to see what other's experiences have been.

I signed up for the free credit signal. Not very helpful except for alerts to inquiries. 

Correct

And you should also know Biz INQ/HP's have no weight in Biz credit scoring so they're a non factor weather you have 2 or 52

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 4 of 11
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Stop

Run now 

Don't look back 

Speed thur finish line 

New business 

Can't verify 

LOL!  Thanks, MJ.

Correct

And you should also know Biz INQ/HP's have no weight in Biz credit scoring so they're a non factor weather you have 2 or 52

Yes, that I was aware of. Not concerned about inquiries, it's not having my big accts reporting that's the issue. It will get sorted out by spring. I have more pressing issues to work on at the moment.

Message 5 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Stop

Run now 

Don't look back 

Speed thur finish line 

New business 

Can't verify 

LOL!  Thanks, MJ.

Correct

ohhh reeaallyyy??? Is that so??! mmmmmmmmm Smiley Wink  (hehehe) LOL

Message 6 of 11
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Stop

Run now 

Don't look back 

Speed thur finish line 

New business 

Can't verify 

LOL!  Thanks, MJ.

Correct

Image result for go to your room gif

See ya Pizza!!!!!!!!!

Timeout Maam

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 7 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Stop

Run now 

Don't look back 

Speed thur finish line 

New business 

Can't verify 

LOL!  Thanks, MJ.

Correct

Image result for go to your room gif

See ya Pizza!!!!!!!!!

Timeout Maam

Seee...dont you miss this MJ?? LOL!! I love our bantering.....more so love to tease you and make you crazy!! hahah Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 11
rlx01
Established Contributor

*Never* pay D&B. Ever, ever, ever.

Don't even talk to them. Or answer their calls. Or whatever.
Message 9 of 11
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Stop

Run now 

Don't look back 

Speed thur finish line 

New business 

Can't verify 

LOL!  Thanks, MJ.

Correct

No.jpg

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.