cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hawaiian Airlines - Barclay or Bank of Hawaii ?

tag
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Hawaiian Airlines - Barclay or Bank of Hawaii ?

I can see that Personal is Barclay through and through - but the business app is on "Barclays Site" but states Bank of Hawaii all over it ... any experience or DP ? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Hawaiian Airlines - Barclay or Bank of Hawaii ?

@PointsBonus wrote:

I can see that Personal is Barclay through and through - but the business app is on "Barclays Site" but states Bank of Hawaii all over it ... any experience or DP ? 

Believe business although bank of hawaii is still by barclay's.  Don't quite understand it either, but 99% sure that is the case

Message 2 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@PointsBonus wrote:

Believe business although bank of hawaii is still by barclay's.  Don't quite understand it either, but 99% sure that is the case

Yes, Barclays.

They still have a partnership with BoH to UW their personal and biz CCs.

@PointsBonus, too many accounts/inqs in the past 24 months can likely result in a denial for most profiles.

Message 3 of 5
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Yes, it is Barclays but says Bank of Hawaii on it 

Message 4 of 5
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@sccredit wrote:

Yes, it is Barclays but says Bank of Hawaii on it 

This. I applied through Barclays, reconned through them, and the card says Bank of Hawaii. The website, UI, and app are managed by Barclays as well.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.