cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help ..... How to Start business credit ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help ..... How to Start business credit ?

I want to apply for a business credit card seperated from my personal credit  ??? Any advice

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Re: Help ..... How to Start business credit ?

@Anonymous wrote:

I want to apply for a business credit card seperated from my personal credit  ??? Any advice

Apply just like you would for a personal card. The approval is going to be based on your personal credit, so expect a HP on whatever bureau(s) the lender pulls. How long have you been in business? Type of structure?

Just in case, be prepared to submit business docs if they request any. 

Message 2 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you actually have a business? 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you actually have a business? 

I’m wondering the same. If so apply for one. It will be based on your personal credit as said above. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No i dont have a business yet  but for funding my business just incase i have to buy supplies or get a business loan in the future i want established business credit not attached to my ssn

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

example for a llc company do i need ein , business telephone number & address , business checking account , business website or what ?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I’m not mistaking on Sam’s Club offers a business credit card NOT attached to a social now. They all ask for a social and will pull personal credit. You will use an EIN to have it report to business credit if you have a business, but if you default it goes negative on business and personal credit.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.